Scott 48 Bishop Brossart 44

Scott holds Brossart to 4 points in the 4th quarter. Brossart led most of the game and had a 7 point lead going into the final quarter.

With the win, Scott secures the #1 seed in the 37th district.

After listening to the game from the Broadcast provided in the predictions thread, it seems like Scott kept shooting themselves in the foot and just didn't look like they were ready to play.

Scott manages though to scrap though and comeback and win.

A wins a win, no matter how bad the game went for them.

Congrats Eagles!:ylsuper:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets give the boys from Brossart some props. A great defense will cause any good team to struggle. All you hear is how the teams like Highlands, Holy Cross and now Scott were struggling the night they played Brossart. Why were they struggling? I'll tell you why. Because of the in your face defense that the Mustangs play. Lets give credit where credit is due. Scott was struggling because of Brossarts defense. That is it in a nutshell.:sssh:

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Lets give the boys from Brossart some props. A great defense will cause any good team to struggle. All you hear is how the teams like Highlands, Holy Cross and now Scott were struggling the night they played Brossart. Why were they struggling? I'll tell you why. Because of the in your face defense that the Mustangs play. Lets give credit where credit is due. Scott was struggling because of Brossarts defense. That is it in a nutshell.:sssh:

I would agree. I think Scott played ugly is some folks way at a backhand compliment. There's no doubt about it... Scott struggles against a good defense who doesn't give Gligorevic easy inside baskets.

Edited by gold sunrise
Editing quote

Scott getting the #1 seed in the district tournament is big. Campbell and Brossart are very good teams and one team will not make the regional tournament. That's one tough district.

Called that Scott would get the #1 seed. Did Murry ignite the net?