Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY's Best Juniors???

Featured Replies

Guyn is much quicker and faster and is a better shooter from what I have seen. Both are great players and IMO will end up being big time D-1 guys.

 

I agree he is much quicker than Rico, Guyn can make shots from mid range, but his first choice is to drive to the basket, Rico has a smooth stroke from anywhere on the floor. I'd say Guyn is a better ball handler and more agile than Rico. They both have certain physical traits that are better than each other, but both have a great knowledge and skill for the game.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Pittman hands down from the players I've seen play. But also just to throw something out there, Egan from Holy Cross. In the games I've seen, he's played well defensively with great efforts against players like Pittman who he nearly shut down in Holy Cross's loss to Holmes. He also is a good, athletic offensive players and good rebounder.

I'd say Pittman hands down from the players I've seen play. But also just to throw something out there, Egan from Holy Cross. In the games I've seen, he's played well defensively with great efforts against players like Pittman who he nearly shut down in Holy Cross's loss to Holmes. He also is a good, athletic offensive players and good rebounder.

 

I would have to agree with you 100%.

We'll get a chance to see how good Hall is tomorrow night against Holmes. I'm really looking forward to seeing FC.

 

Regardless how he looks against Holmes. Hall is an outstanding junior.

Ryan Vogel from Silver Grove is looking good also not as good as others but he is one to watch out for:flame:

Ryan Vogel from Silver Grove is looking good also not as good as others but he is one to watch out for:flame:

 

Seriously?

I think Jarrod Polson of West Jessamine should get a mention. He is a very talented player. He is an extremely heady player-like a coach on the floor.

The biggest difference between R. Johnson and Guyn is Rico's a 6'5 G/F whereas Guyn is strictly a Guard. Rico is much more versatile than Guyn, being that he can play anywhere on the floor and be successful. That's the biggest thing that separates the two and makes Rico the better prospect. Both will be very successful in college though and be at big D1 programs. Guyn has been the most impressive player I've seen against Holmes this year.

I think it was a huge mistake for Billy G to offer this kid when he did. I have seen the kid play a few times and he looks like a low mid-major or DII player to me. I hope he improves over the next year or he could be another Jared Carter..Lets hope not..:scared:

Isn't he a new transfer to Scott Co.? Who was Euton playing for when the "offer" was made?

Isn't he a new transfer to Scott Co.? Who was Euton playing for when the "offer" was made?

 

Rose Hill Christian out of the 16th region....

Blake Bryan from Villa Madonna is quite a scorer, leading the state in scoring this year and likely will as a senior next year. Not of the same caliber as the players mentioned above, but is definitely a strong player.

Blake Bryan from Villa Madonna is quite a scorer, leading the state in scoring this year and likely will as a senior next year. Not of the same caliber as the players mentioned above, but is definitely a strong player.

 

Bryan is a nice player for his team, but honestly no where near the level of the players mentioned above.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Matt St. john from South Laurel or Corbin's Madison Johnson.

St. John is being looked at by DI schools and a UK assistant was checking him out last week.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Matt St. john from South Laurel or Corbin's Madison Johnson.

St. John is being looked at by DI schools and a UK assistant was checking him out last week.

 

Both guys are nice players. They should easily be the best players in the 13th region next year.

Will be the best KY All-Star team since?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.