KY's Best Juniors???

I rather not comment on that..........:sssh:

I enjoy being a member of BGP. :thumb:

Please send me a PM with your comment about that, I sure would love to hear it. By the way, Holmes PG, #21 I think, the shooter. Where did he play last year? I dont recall seeing him on last years roster.

Edited by DerekSC

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watch Scott Co. teams over time its very impressive how skilled their players typically are. Usually they will put 5 players on th floor at a time that can handle the ball. Scott Co. does as good a job as anybody of developing player's skills. There are other coaches who do this well also.
I agree with you LMB. No question, basketball is somethimg the whole community in Scott Co takes pride in. It is obvious that the coaches work very hard, and do a great job making players better.

Please send me a PM with your comment about that, I sure would love to hear it. By the way, Holmes PG, #21 I think, the shooter. Where did he play last year? I dont recall seeing him on last years roster.

Riley the current Holmes PG was a back up to Avery last year but did play significant minutes as a junior last year.

:lol:

#21 is Jamel Riley. He was on the roster last year, just didn't play as much because senior Braeon Avery was the starting PG. Riley has dressed and played varsity at Holmes since his freshman year. :rolleyes:

After watching Justice of Shelby Valley I would put him up close to the top of the list.

:thumb:

Justice is very solid at every aspect of the game. The running, lifting and shooting he did last summer was amazing. An assistant football coach at SV said you could set your watch by him showing up to work everyday.

I agree with this top 5, maybe R. Johnson and Guyn are tied for 2.

How is Elijah Justice not in the top 5:idunno:. He is a D-1 prospect and means more to his team than any of the other top 5 players in the state. If u take Justice off this team there is no way they would be ranked top 15 in the state. I watched him in the all A and he is the purest jump shooter in the state off the dribble in my opinion.

How is Elijah Justice not in the top 5:idunno:. He is a D-1 prospect and means more to his team than any of the other top 5 players in the state. If u take Justice off this team there is no way they would be ranked top 15 in the state. I watched him in the all A and he is the purest jump shooter in the state off the dribble in my opinion.

I don't believe he is a top 5 guy. Maybe if he was a senior or junior that would be more considered. But with a class with guys like Guyn, R. Johnson, Jackson, Pittman, Euton, Watts, Gibbs, Cosby, etc. Being a top 5 player basically means your a big D-1 prospect. The class is loaded. It looks like he may get a chance in the Sweet 16 though in a few weeks.

I watched 4 very good juniors play last night with Guyn, Jackson, Euton, and Vance Hall. Another very good junior is Ian Chiles from Ballard.

I don't believe he is a top 5 guy. Maybe if he was a senior or junior that would be more considered. But with a class with guys like Guyn, R. Johnson, Jackson, Pittman, Euton, Watts, Gibbs, Cosby, etc. Being a top 5 player basically means your a big D-1 prospect. The class is loaded. It looks like he may get a chance in the Sweet 16 though in a few weeks.

I watched 4 very good juniors play last night with Guyn, Jackson, Euton, and Vance Hall. Another very good junior is Ian Chiles from Ballard.

He is a big D-1 prospect. Florida is showing interest in him from what i have heard, he also worked out with UK. But i also agree the class of 2010 is loaded.