Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY's Best Juniors???

Featured Replies

I honestly think this year's junior KY All Star team could be the first to beat the seniors in the annual Senior-Junior games to get the seniors ready for the KY-IN All Star Game.

 

Think about it:

 

6'2 Cosby, 6'3 Guyn, 6'4 Jackson, 6'5 R. Johnson, 6'7 Pittman with players like Sewell, Wilson, Euton, Hall off the bench.

 

That team is going to be tough.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The center for the Harrison county thorobreds. I think his name is Malcom Thomas. He doesnt have the body weight of a center but goes up like every rebound is his. He's 6'5 and still growing. He plays more like a guard. But he averages 11 points and 10 rebounds a game. Great kid in my eyes.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Matt St. john from South Laurel or Corbin's Madison Johnson.

St. John is being looked at by DI schools and a UK assistant was checking him out last week.

:thumb:

The center for the Harrison county thorobreds. I think his name is Malcom Thomas. He doesnt have the body weight of a center but goes up like every rebound is his. He's 6'5 and still growing. He plays more like a guard. But he averages 11 points and 10 rebounds a game. Great kid in my eyes.

 

Never heard of him but can't wait to see him tomorrow night against Holmes. :thumb:

This class should win the Kentucky vs Indiana all star game. This will be the best class in a long time.

Isn't he a new transfer to Scott Co.? Who was Euton playing for when the "offer" was made?

 

Why does everyone get worked up about this? There was no scholarship offered, it's against the NCAA rules. A coach may say we have a spot for you but that could mean that you would be a preferred walk-on. No one will know until the official signing date if the true offer is made. If it is then another Jared Carter it is.

Could this be one of the best classes to ever come through KY? There are atleast 20 kids who could play at the D1 level whether it be small, mid major, or big.

Cody Miller of Knox Central is another 13th region guy that is up there. However, I think he has almost or already peaked where St. John and Johnson are still moving up the ladder.

 

I heard that the Watts kid from McCreary Central may be moving back to Lexington for his senior year. Henry Clay maybe? If so, look for him to get a lot more recognition. He is the real deal.

I just don't see what everyone sees in Euton. Could be another Jared Carter.

 

My thought excatly.:thumb:

I agree with last few posts. Euton is Jared Carter in the making, maybe worst.

 

He's a :walk: on.

Could this be one of the best classes to ever come through KY? There are atleast 20 kids who could play at the D1 level whether it be small, mid major, or big.

 

IMO It's the best class I've seen come through Kentucky. I made that same statement in another thread. I think thats the reason you see BGC showing up all over the state.

Stephen Kowolonek is probably a Top 25 Jr wouldnt you all say?

Stephen Kowolonek is probably a Top 25 Jr wouldnt you all say?

 

There is a top 10-15 and after that it is hard to say because of all the talent in kentucky, so I'm not sure what would make Kowolonek stick from alot of other good Juniors around the state, you could make alot of arguments about who should be ranked after 10-15. Don't get me wrong Kowolonek is a good player who seems to be improving every game!

I really don't Understand why people hype Dakotah. I will admit, I have only watched him one time when they played Holmes in the Bluegrass/Buckeye Challenge and was very disappointed in Euton and Phares both.

 

I think it goes for me:

1.Pittman

2.Guyn (sp)

3.Jackson

4.Ricardo Johnson

Chad Jackson will be the best college player, more raw talent. He will be a top 10 player at his position next year IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.