Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott vs. Bishop Brossart (1/16)

Who wins this key district matchup?? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this key district matchup??

    • Scott Eagles
      72%
      24
    • Brossart Mustangs
      27%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Scott with its second big district matchup in as many games, and in the catbirds seat for the #1 seed; while BB is playing well, with "quality wins" vs. Highlands and Holy Cross and a bunch of lesser lights. Eagles can secure the #1 seed with the win, and the Mustangs could force a three way tie with the upset. Who wins this matchup in Taylor Mill??

Great game here... I like Brossart 52-48 in a defensive game. Mustangs will need Drew Kremer to step up again.

I'm going to go with Scott. In a close one. Win by 6 or less.

 

I could definitely see this one going either way. If Scott does win, I would venture to guess that Murray is pretty much responsible for it. He will be a handful for Brossart's guards

Another game for Scott that is going to go down to the wire. Scotts guard play has been very good but I think this game comes down to the big guys. Look for Gligoravic and O'Conner to have big games at home. Scott pulls one out 59-54.

Scott gets the big victory and secures the #1 seed in the 37th.

 

Scott by 8

This is a huge game because of seeding. I agree with you completly tiger1. I love EJ Murry he is an all-round player. This is a good senior class. I honestly expect to see them at RUpp.

This should be a sweet game.

Scott is on a roll, Scott by 11.:eek:

Scott by 15. But, I have not been right many times. I hope I miss this one also

I'll take Scott in this one; 48-43.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.