Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott vs. Bishop Brossart (1/16)

Who wins this key district matchup?? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this key district matchup??

    • Scott Eagles
      72%
      24
    • Brossart Mustangs
      27%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Brossart- 39

Scott- 37

  • Author
The Brossart-Scott rivalry has become a great one over the past few years.

Each game seems to go down to the wire.

 

Scott's height is certainly a concern, but our guys seem to find a way to be right there.

 

Listen to the game live:

 

Live Broadcast of the JV and Varsity Games Starting at 5:50pm

 

 

Agree with you Mustang that this has become a pretty good rivalry the last few years. Scott has been hot lately and would appear to have the advantage; but then I've thought that about the 'Stangs vs. Scott in the past and those went down to the wire?? I'll guess this will be another barn burner--Be there or at least listen!! :thumb:

I think Scott will win but this game scares me a little. Hopefully the Eagles will put them to rest for me though!

Lets go boys, beat the 'Stangs and take the control of the district!

I'll take Scott by 8. They are playing as good as anyone in the state and I think the strength of schedule and opponents will play a role in this game. Scott has played better teams and that has only prepared them for these tought district games. GO EAGLES!!!

I'll go with Scott 55-49. Gonna have the brave the cold this will be a good game to see.

The weather may be COLD but Scott will be HOT! :fire:

I think Scott wins in a close low scoring game somewhere in the 5-12 range.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.