Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So Tell the Truth...

Featured Replies

Do you have a hang-over this January 1st 2009?

 

I don't, guess that is why I am the only one posting this morning!!

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. Had a GREAT time at a UC event down here last night, went and picked up Mrs GT and then went back to the party. Had plenty of refreshments, but not enough to give me a hangover!!! :dancingpa

Everything in moderation for papa...

Nope. Sat home with my son and watched the ball drop and called my wife after that. She was on her way home from Ft. Lauderdale.

I did not get up at 5:30 as I usually do but I fell almost human..:thumb:

Not hungover . . . just lazy!! I went to bed about 11, got up at 5:30 (checked online and no one else was on), went back to bed and just got up.

Not a hangover, just a bit "foggy".
A.k.a....normal. :cool:
Nope. Had a GREAT time at a UC event down here last night, went and picked up Mrs GT and then went back to the party. Had plenty of refreshments, but not enough to give me a hangover!!! :dancingpa

 

 

Live it up and enjoy it GT! Cheer our guys on to victory tonight. I'll do my part from up here.

Not hungover just tired. But I did see 3 cars this morning pulled over on the side of the road and the passengers were getting rid of everything in their stomachs ...if you know what I mean. It was gross and funny at the same time lol. They must have had a rough night. :)

I don't have a hangover this morning since I didn't drink too much last night, but I definetly feel like crap this morning. I have a head cold and sore throat from being down in a cold basement/garage all night playing cornhole.

Not a hangover, just a bit "foggy".

It was a good party last night. :D

I think I'm still loaded...:eek:

 

Is that a bad thing?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.