Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby to Arizona?

Featured Replies

Rumors swirling that Arizona is going to make a push to get Tubby Smith as their head coach for next year.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be better than living in Minnesota.

That would be better than living in Minnesota.

 

 

That would be the exact opposite of what Tubby needs.

That would be the exact opposite of what Tubby needs.

 

OK, Why?

I wouldn't find it shocking if the deal was made before the season even started.:lol:

I was just thinking that someone is going to push to get Tubby from Minnesota considering the success he has had there and the success he had at Kentucky.

I wouldn't find it shocking if the deal was made before the season even started.:lol:

 

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

 

That's Tubby's M.O.

Arizona has high expectations. Not UK expectations but high. Tubby is better off at Minnesota playing Tubby ball where its good enough to please them.

Why would Tubby want to be put under the microscope once again? I think he will be in Minny for a while, he will be solid every year, and loved by those who root for the Gophers.

That's Tubby's M.O.

 

Tubby was at UK 10 years. Longer than Ricky stayed. Even Rick P said that you shouldn't stay at a job like UK more than 7 or 8 years as it will burn you out.

 

We get it, you don't like Tubby. But he did win a title with a group of players less talented than what Rick won with. ;)

 

BTW, I love Pitino and Tubby.

Won a title with Rick's players.

Why would Tubby want to be put under the microscope once again? I think he will be in Minny for a while, he will be solid every year, and loved by those who root for the Gophers.

 

I agree

Won a title with Rick's players.

 

Yep. With 0 All Americans. He won a title with by far the least talented team in the 3 year span from 96-97-98. No doubt. :D;)

That's Tubby's M.O.
Smart man, that Tubby. I've never quit a job without already having another one lined up. And I don't tell my current employer, or employees, I'm looking, either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.