Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Shanahan Fired

Featured Replies

Bengals still have a coach.

 

I would gladly fire Marvin to hire Shanahan. I do not like Marvin's coaching style.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cutler says it was a mistake firing Shanahan.

Cutler says it was a mistake firing Shanahan.

 

I am sure everyone said that. For how long he has been there and how much he has done, for colapsing 1 year, it is not worth getting fired.

For all of those who are so surprised:

 

Have you paid attention to the NFL the past few years?

 

The Broncos are 24-24 their past 3 seasons. That is mediocrity at its finest.

 

The Broncos have also blown division leads late in the year too many times in recent memory.

 

I am sure everyone said that. For how long he has been there and how much he has done, for colapsing 1 year, it is not worth getting fired.

 

Did you see the above post?

 

What do you think about it?

I was surprised at first, but when you look at how they're performed over the last few years it's not that big of a surprise. Kinda stinks though, I like Shanahan.

Shanahan as Bengals head coach and GM and Marvin as defensive coordinator would be idea, but that would never,ever happen. Love for the Cowboys to have him too.

I've often wondered who would win a stare-down contest - Shanahan or Singletary.

 

I was also surprised by the move. I imagine that he will find gainful employment in the league quickly, unless he chooses not to.

While I can understand the thinking of this firing I will say this. The owner had better come up with a big-time coach.

I was content knowing that Denver was going to win a lot of games each year and have the chance at the playoffs each year, but know the stability is gone until I can find confidence in the new coach. I was happy with winning seasons and potential playoff berths with opportunities at the Super Bowl now and then, because being in the NFL, you aren't going to go every year or even once in a decade, too many good teams.

Not very smart IMO

I would like to see the Jets go after him now that Cowher is out.

Wow, unbelievable actually. He wont be out of a job for long

I love the Broncos and I think it was time to move on. His drafts(defensively) have hurt the Broncos. He will always be a great offensive mind. Denver has struggled since their O line coach left 3 years ago.

I don't think he will be with out a job for very long. I was told that Jerry Jones was a close friend. Could become interesting

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.