December 30, 200817 yr http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/12/30/broncos-fire-long-time-coach-shanahan/ This is the first move that stunned me...
December 30, 200817 yr If he wants to remain in Coaching, Shanahan will get several offers, in my opinion. How does everyone think, he would do in the College ranks?
December 30, 200817 yr I think he would do fine in College, but feel that he will stay in the NFL. I think he will be employed very soon.
December 30, 200817 yr Surprised to see this, he was one of the most tenured coaches in the NFL. I wonder where he will wind up.
December 30, 200817 yr If you have a coaching opening in the NFL you better call this guy now. Very shocking move by Denver.
December 31, 200817 yr This surprises me quite a bit...but I guess they felt without really doing much lately in the playoffs that it was time to cut ties. Wonder how Shanahan feels about it?
December 31, 200817 yr Fire marvin now please?! Man that would be something but i know that Shanahan will end up somewhere and this year! Might light a fire under him and see him make a run like the teams he coached when Elway won back to back to prove he's still got it as a coach. Very suprising and interesting indeed. Wonder who they could possibly replace him with
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.