Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roethlisberger Hurt in 2nd Quarter of Cleveland Game

Featured Replies

I don't think it's all that "comical" really.

 

Good for you.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah. You are trying to defend your teams stupid decision. Got it...

 

Any fan of the Bengals would know quite a bit about a team making stupid decisions :lol: :sssh:.

I am sure he will be okay... Well I am hoping he will be.

 

I hope he is ok too.

I hope he is ok too.

 

:thumb:

Any fan of the Bengals would know quite a bit about a team making stupid decisions :lol: :sssh:.

Come on young fella, GT isn't a Bengal fan, it's currently not convenient.:sssh:

Come on young fella, GT isn't a Bengal fan, it's currently not convenient.:sssh:

Fan of the franchise. Always have been. Done with them while Mike Brown is in charge. Stupid decisions in all aspects of the game give me no reason to care. Why are we talking about the Bengals again???

Fan of the franchise. Always have been. Done with them while Mike Brown is in charge. Stupid decisions in all aspects of the game give me no reason to care. Why are we talking about the Bengals again???

 

They think it helps their argument? :lol:

Fan of the franchise. Always have been. Done with them while Mike Brown is in charge. Stupid decisions in all aspects of the game give me no reason to care. Why are we talking about the Bengals again???

 

So you will not cheer for the Bengals next year if they somehow manage to win a few games?

I can make an arguement for both sides here..

 

Rest him and keep him safe from injury.

 

Play him a half and so he has some work.

They think it helps their argument? :lol:

Like it's somehow new news. Been dealing with it since the day Paul died.

 

I can see wanting to get him some clock. I also think playing him a half was stupid given how much he's been hit and how much he means to their chances to win it all. They want to play Russian Roulette? Fine by me. Doesn't change the fact I don't agree with it at all...

So you will not cheer for the Bengals next year if they somehow manage to win a few games?

 

I don't see it ever being any different than what it was for this year as long as Mike owns the team. I usually have the game on in the background while I work. I read a few blog entries and articles through the week so I can talk about them on the NFL podcast I do. I will not be at a game, I will not buy the gear and I will not give one cent to the Brown family. And before someone makes the "watching is ratings" argument, I'm not a Neilson home. If I was they wouldn't be on... :p

Like it's somehow new news. Been dealing with it since the day Paul died.

 

I can see wanting to get him some clock. I also think playing him a half was stupid given how much he's been hit and how much he means to their chances to win it all. They want to play Russian Roulette? Fine by me. Doesn't change the fact I don't agree with it at all...

You agree with Coughlin's decision? Or Dungy's? Or Fisher's? They all played, and Eli played the first half. Oh,,,,,,and they've all won superbowls, just sayin'.
You agree with Coughlin's decision? Or Dungy's? Or Fisher's? They all played, and Eli played the first half. Oh,,,,,,and they've all won superbowls, just sayin'.

Said I didn't agree with it, but also noted that Eli is less prone to big hits because of a better O Line. Reading the thread helps.

 

I get putting a guy out there for a little while to keep him fresh and in a rhythm. Doing it for a half under the Steelers circumstances was asking for trouble. And they got it...

Said I didn't agree with it, but also noted that Eli is less prone to big hits because of a better O Line. Reading the thread helps.

 

I get putting a guy out there for a little while to keep him fresh and in a rhythm. Doing it for a half under the Steelers circumstances was asking for trouble. And they got it...

I read it all. Every post. I understand why you have decided to alter your allegiance to the college game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.