Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roethlisberger Hurt in 2nd Quarter of Cleveland Game

Featured Replies

Peyton got a few early reps and was on the bench. He was also sacked 13 times on the season to Ben's FORTY-SIX! Apples and anchovies...

 

Peyton threw the ball 7 times didn't he?

  • Replies 93
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Told you he wouldn't get it:lol::lol: Can't be wrong if Big Ben and the Steelboys think its right:lol::lol:

Enjoy watching them 2 weeks from now.:thumb:

Peyton threw the ball 7 times didn't he?

Yup. One series actually. 7/7 95 yds and a TD. Sorgi came in at the 7:34 mark of the 1st...

Collins also only played one series for the Titans...

Yup. One series actually. 7/7 95 yds and a TD. Sorgi came in at the 7:34 mark of the 1st...

Senseless, team had no chance to advance their position, right GT?

Collins also only played one series for the Titans...

 

Eli played the entire first half for the Giants.

Eli played the entire first half for the Giants.

Crazy!

Senseless, team had no chance to advance their position, right GT?

ONE series. ONE. Need to hear it again? Not a full half. Not 5 series. Not a chance Manning is going to take a beating because his line couldn't protect if their life depended on it. Clear where I stand yet???

ONE series. ONE. Need to hear it again? Not a full half. Not 5 series. Not a chance Manning is going to take a beating because his line couldn't protect if their life depended on it. Clear where I stand yet???
And he gets dinged in that series, you're song is different, are you clear where I stand?
Eli played the entire first half for the Giants.

 

Don't agree with it, but he also has better protection. That has to be a factor when making a decision of this magnitude...

This is comical Spindoc. Your Gold and Black glasses are obviously leading you to justify this stupid decision.

And he gets dinged in that series, you're song is different, are you clear where I stand?

 

Yeah. You are trying to defend your teams stupid decision. Got it...

Once again, GT, master of eluding the question or manipulating the point. I'm done with this one, I think he should have played, plain and simple. 1 quarter, 2 quarters, whatever. I think he should have played to try and gain some sort of continuity offensively before heading into the playoffs. Offense is in the bottom half of the league. If you're gonna weigh the sacks in on the decision, equally you have to weigh the poor Brown's D in the decision as well. Weren't facing the Ravens. Either way, he'll be back in 2 weeks, IMO. You can turn the anti Steeler sentiment in overdrive, I'm finished with this one.

This is comical Spindoc. Your Gold and Black glasses are obviously leading you to justify this stupid decision.

 

I don't think it's all that "comical" really.

I am sure he will be okay... Well I am hoping he will be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.