Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roethlisberger Hurt in 2nd Quarter of Cleveland Game

Featured Replies

What a bad offensive line.

 

Steelers do have a bad offensive line and I see changes coming...

  • Replies 93
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steelers do have a bad offensive line and I see changes coming...

And that's the main reason I feel it was stupid to play him for more than a series or two. He gets dinged then, it's unfortunate but not stupid...

He needed to play for about a half today. He gets a week off next week to rest. He needed to stay sharp. I hate to see him get hurt but if you asked him I'm sure he would agree that a little work could not have hurt. Its very unfortunate it worked out the way it did though.

Get well soon, Ben!

steelersfans.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.