Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 49 Hawaii 21

Featured Replies

Final from Hawaii.

 

Big win for the Irish and big game for Clausen going into the offseason.

When I saw how easily Notre Dame was going down the field in their first couple drives, you knew the game was over.

 

Not that I'm shocked by the result, Hawaii just isn't very good. Notre Dame wanted to make a statement and they did. Not sure how much that statement means, but they made one. :lol:

Personally, I'm disappointed to see Notre Dame snap their impressive streak of consecutive losses in bowl games. :irked:

I think I heard on ESPN this morning that over 80 schools had won bowl games since the Irish last won one in 1993.

  • Author
I think I heard on ESPN this morning that over 80 schools had won bowl games since the Irish last won one in 1993.

 

88 or 89 I think.

 

They also said that CW was saying red shirt freshman Dayne Crist would compete for the QB job in the spring. Highly doubt that now...

88 or 89 I think.

 

They also said that CW was saying red shirt freshman Dayne Crist would compete for the QB job in the spring. Highly doubt that now...

 

One game means nothing. Claussen has been so inconsistent all year. The qb position will be an open competition next year. From what I've heard, Claussen would rather party than work on his game. By Weiss saying there's a chance for someone else to take over the starting spot, hopefully it will cause Claussen to wake up.

  • Author
One game means nothing. Claussen has been so inconsistent all year. The qb position will be an open competition next year. From what I've heard, Claussen would rather party than work on his game. By Weiss saying there's a chance for someone else to take over the starting spot, hopefully it will cause Claussen to wake up.

 

Yeah I would hope he does too. He has all the tools, just needs to work.

 

Dayne Crist I have heard is like Brady Quinn in size, speed, arm strength, and smarts. He could give Jimmy a run for his money, especially if he is more consistent.

 

I was just saying that with this game will make it hard for CW to talk about QB compititions.

Is this good for College Football? :sssh:

As an Irish fan I thank you have to be pretty happy if you saw the game. We all want to be in the National hunt but ND has been so bad + terrible in the bowl games that a win was good. A win in the fashion they got it was outstanding! That is as good as I've seen them play in a long time. Lots of young faces and hopefully the confidence Clausen needed heading into the off season. I'm not lowering my expectations but I am realistic. This was a very good win for ND by playing the way they did with the young guys. Be interesting to see what Weis does next year. He was in the booth from surgery for this whole game and it's the best the offense has clicked.

Hawaii really stunk this year and this game show how much they have dropped since last season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.