Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 31 Jags 24

Featured Replies

Throw the ball and you play into the Colts hands. I went to the Indy game last Sunday. If you all get the chance GO to Lucas Oil Stadium. Amazing!

Something about the Colts just isn't right too me. I know they have had linemen in and out and I guess it's no run game. They have been more explosive with Rhodes as of late although he didn't do much tonight. The guy on fire besides Peyton is Dallas Clark!

Bob Sanders makes them a different team IMO. They are weak at DT and he fills the box like only 1 or 2 other safties in the NFL can. When he's out they can't win it I don't think. I don't think they are the favorite but I wouldn't be suprised if they get hot and go far. With Sanders if they can get up on you they wear you out when you are playing catch up. That's their M.O. IMO.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I agree, Bob Sanders is almost as important as Peyton, to the Colts' post season success.

True, but isn't the deck stacked against them doing so?

 

They hold the tie-breaker over Miami I believe, but they need the Jets to lose. It's unlikely but not impossible.

Not even close...

 

That's a joke. Who is? Pittsburgh? Maybe. The Colts did beat them on the road right? Indy is no doubt in the discussion at this point.

That's a joke. Who is? Pittsburgh? Maybe. The Colts did beat them on the road right? Indy is no doubt in the discussion at this point.

 

We'll see.

That's a joke. Who is? Pittsburgh? Maybe. The Colts did beat them on the road right? Indy is no doubt in the discussion at this point.

 

As UKMF said, they've beaten teams like the Bengals, Browns, Chargers, and Texans... Forgive me if I'm not ready to crown them.

As UKMF said, they've beaten teams like the Bengals, Browns, Chargers, and Texans... Forgive me if I'm not ready to crown them.

 

Who said crown them? Saying they aren't close to the best teams in the league is a joke.

With so many bullits missing, the gun keeps firing: MVPeyton :thumb:

Not even close...

 

Who's better in your unbiased opinion?:D

I don't think they're even close....During their 8 game win streak they've beaten the likes of the Bengals, Lions, Browns, Jaguars, Texans, & Chargers. The only good teams they've beaten are Pitt & NE.

 

They've won 8 straight and beat arguably the best team in the NFL on its home field...

 

Just saying.

Who's better in your unbiased opinion?:D

 

The team Indy beat on the road, possibly? :sssh:

Who's better in your unbiased opinion?:D

 

Pittsburgh, Tennessee, NY Giants, Carolina, and depending on the day, I'd say Baltimore is better also.

^ I agree, Bob Sanders is almost as important as Peyton, to the Colts' post season success.

 

Did you really just make that statement?

Bob is important but if he doesn't play they still have a chance to win. They lose #18 Sorgi will have a hard time winning a big time game. Sorgi may get a lot of work this weekend vs. the Titans so you will see then.

Bob Sanders is great against the run, and extremely average against the pass...Throw the ball, he's a non-factor.

 

Yea, but the QB better watch for the Sanders blitz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.