Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 31 Jags 24

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Colts rally..and score 17 straight to win.

 

Manning is the MVP IMO.

 

They clinch a playoff spot and have won 8 in a row.

 

They are the best team in the NFL right now IMO.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peyton Manning= MVP

Peyton starting 17/17 was sick but the Colts D still has a lot of work to do........and some of the penalties (on both sides) were awful.

Manning is incredible. I think he does too many commercials but the man can flat out play football. He is so intelligent. Indy would be a scary team for anyone to play in the first round. If I know Coach Dungy a lot of these guys will rest next week because they can not improve their playoff spot. I rested Indy team will be fun to watch.

This game tonight was exciting as could be!!!

 

They are the best team in the NFL right now IMO.

 

I don't think they're even close....During their 8 game win streak they've beaten the likes of the Bengals, Lions, Browns, Jaguars, Texans, & Chargers. The only good teams they've beaten are Pitt & NE.

 

They are the best team in the NFL right now IMO.

 

Not even close...

Of the teams that are NOT getting a bye I would not want to play this team. I think they are the best that will not have the first round bye.

  • Author

I'll still pick them in win the Super Bowl.

 

 

Only Teams Playing Better or Close to the Colts:

 

Carolina

Pittsburg.

I don't think they're even close....During their 8 game win streak they've beaten the likes of the Bengals, Lions, Browns, Jaguars, Texans, & Chargers. The only good teams they've beaten are Pitt & NE.

 

:thumb: They are good, but they're not the best IMO.

 

They did just beat the Jags...the Jags stink.

I'll still pick them in win the AFC.

 

Don't bet on it....Tennessee, Pitt, & New England are better IMO.

  • Author
Don't bet on it....Tennessee, Pitt, & New England are better IMO.

 

Tennessee is one and done in the Playoffs "Mark it Down" New England has to get into the playoffs. Pittsburg is the only team I see giving them trouble.

I do believe they are close to being THE elite team in the NFL....if Sanders can sustain some healthy playing time, they will be a real force to be reckoned with. Also, I look for the window to be closed now at Lucas Oil Stadium, bringing back some serious home field advantage....Peyton is dead on right now, and that's real scary.

I'll still pick them in win the Super Bowl.

 

 

Only Teams Playing Better or Close to the Colts:

 

Carolina

Pittsburg.

 

How can you think that? They've been beating bad teams, and in almost all of them, Bengals game not included, they've had to come from behind to eek out a win. If they were playing teams that can finish, they'd have lost a majority of those games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.