December 19, 200817 yr Author How can you think that? They've been beating bad teams, and in almost all of them, Bengals game not included, they've had to come from behind to eek out a win. If they were playing teams that can finish, they'd have lost a majority of those games. Never doubt Manning. :thumb: Ok..How far do you think Indy will go?
December 19, 200817 yr Don't bet on it....Tennessee, Pitt, & New England are better IMO. The Colts just won in Pittsburg a couple weeks ago and beat New England in October, they may not be the best team in the NFL, but they are finding a way to win every week.....and with the 5 seed locked up, you can bet Marvin, Addai, Bob Sanders, and anyone else banged up is resting against the Titans this week....Colts will be a playoff factor, plain and simple.
December 19, 200817 yr Never doubt Manning. :thumb: Ok..How far do you think Indy will go? Well in the 1st round they'll get to play either Denver or SD, which is a complete joke either of them are playoff teams, so I say they make it to the AFC semis and lose to either Pitt or Tennessee.
December 19, 200817 yr I like their chances vs. Tenn. if they get play them. They see them twice a year and know what they play and how to stop them. You give #18 3 chances against one team and he will beat them.
December 19, 200817 yr Author I really think Tennessee is tanking right now. I look for Pittsburgh to win by 10+
December 19, 200817 yr IFF Bob Sanders can stay healthy they are a completely different team. Bob Sanders is great against the run, and extremely average against the pass...Throw the ball, he's a non-factor.
December 19, 200817 yr Plus Tenn big boys are hurt. They'll have had roughly 4 weeks to rest up by the time the playoffs come around.
December 19, 200817 yr Bob Sanders is great against the run, and extremely average against the pass...Throw the ball, he's a non-factor. I agree with that sentiment, BUT, it's more the energy he brings to the team that makes them so dangerous...against a run dominated team, if he's playing he poses a matchup nightmare, forcing teams to beat them with the pass....there's only one AFC team, in my mind, that can do that....New England...and if I'm not mistaken they would likely face them at home.
December 19, 200817 yr Throw the ball, he's a non-factor. I agree with that sentiment, BUT, it's more the energy he brings to the team that makes them so dangerous...against a run dominated team, if he's playing he poses a matchup nightmare, forcing teams to beat them with the pass....there's only one AFC team, in my mind, that can do that....New England...and if I'm not mistaken they would likely face them at home. Not if New England wins their division.
December 19, 200817 yr Not if New England wins their division.True, but isn't the deck stacked against them doing so?
December 19, 200817 yr If they do indeed get to 12-4, that would be an unbelievable feat, I think 4-5 years in a row.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.