Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 31 Jags 24

Featured Replies

If your dropping back to pass that's exactly what they want you to do. They can't stop the run and they know that but if you pass you got Freeny coming off the edge that will get to you and make you throw a bad ball. This is why football is the ultimate TEAM sport.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Pittsburgh, Tennessee, NY Giants, Carolina, and depending on the day, I'd say Baltimore is better also.

 

Baltimore???? :laugh::laugh::laugh::sleep:

 

You serious? :laugh:

As of last night, Manning has now thrown at least 26 TD passes for 11 consecutive seasons. I think the next best are Favre and Marino with 5 straight.

Pittsburgh, Tennessee, NY Giants, Carolina, and depending on the day, I'd say Baltimore is better also.

 

:laugh: They beat Pitt at Pitt. They crushed Baltimore 31-3 at Balt. You can add Tenn next week. NY? Not now. No how. I'll give you Carolina. Boy I'd thought you would just homer us with Pitt. which I would have understood. Funniest serious post I have seen in some time:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for the laugh:thumb:

The team Indy beat on the road, possibly? :sssh:

 

That's the one I thought we would get. :lol:

Don't bet on it....Tennessee, Pitt, & New England are better IMO.

 

 

 

The Colts beat Pittsburgh and New England. They may add Tennessee next week. They haven't lost in two months.

Indy should be in the discussion as the best team in the NFL. They are flawed, but PM is playing at a high level now.

Indy should be in the discussion as the best team in the NFL. They are flawed, but PM is playing at a high level now.

 

Almost singlehandidly he is carrying this team to the playoffs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.