Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: Michael Phelps

Featured Replies

I am not going swimming , I am not going in the pool. Well maybe later!

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Phelps in this picture? I didn't notice him for some reason!!

I'm probably not going to drown but you never know that's why I pack my flotation device with me on trips!

Anybody could stay on top of the water with those things...

I like this one.

 

No, she won't sink!

Gee, I wonder if she knows that he's a multi-millionaire?:lol:

 

How do you think she got what she has. I must say, I'm sure the return on that investment will be much better than anything he could have done on Wall Street.

If we go swimming, can I use your floatation devices?

*a series of high-pitched squeaks emits from Phelps, as he can only speak in his native dolphin language*

Time for the Individual Double-D Medley...

Man .... it pays to be worth millions.

 

Probably what he was thinking.

"Sure, I'll carry your back brace."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.