Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: Michael Phelps

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Phelps favorite stroke? You got it.

I just wanted to say that I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds. I mean uh, all our lives we've been laughed at and made to feel inferior. And tonight they trashed our house. Why? Cause we're smart? Cause we look different? Well, we're not. I'm a nerd, and uh, I'm pretty proud of it.

Anybody could stay on top of the water with those things...

Gee, I wonder if she knows that he's a multi-millionaire?:lol:

For the record, I do believe that is his current GF. I believe he met her when she was working in Vegas.

" Are you sure you can get through security with those somewhat concealed deadly weapons?"

I may be an olympic gold medal swimmer, but I never leave home without mt personal flotation devices.

"I absolutely LOVED China! Thank you, Rosetta Stone, for making THIS possible!!!!"

  • Author
He was on TV yesterday talking about it, it's weird to think that photographers plant people like that but I definitely believe it.

 

I remember a story where Britney Spears called some paparazzi to let them know where she would be that day and then act "surprised" when she got there and everyone was there taking pictures. Nothing surprises me, I think you hit the California border and you turn loopy. :lol:

I remember a story where Britney Spears called some paparazzi to let them know where she would be that day and then act "surprised" when she got there and everyone was there taking pictures. Nothing surprises me, I think you hit the California border and you turn loopy. :lol:

Maybe the paparazzi got tired of her phone calls and that's why she shaved her head for attention... people are nuts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.