Tebow's NFL Thoughts Right Now

swamprat

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Tebow has much of a future at RB. He just doesn't have the type of speed that NFL teams are looking for in a running back.

He could be a decent TE, but who knows if he can catch?

I think Tim Tebow has every intention of playing quarterback at the next level. And I see no reason why he cannot.

I don't think Tebow has much of a future at RB. He just doesn't have the type of speed that NFL teams are looking for in a running back.

He could be a decent TE, but who knows if he can catch?

I think Tim Tebow has every intention of playing quarterback at the next level. And I see no reason why he cannot.

If he ever takes more than a handful of snaps at QB in the NFL, I'll be shocked. He seems tailor-made to be either a 3rd-down back or a FB.

If he ever takes more than a handful of snaps at QB in the NFL, I'll be shocked. He seems tailor-made to be either a 3rd-down back or a FB.

I too believe he is tailor-made to be either a 3rd down back or a fullback. That is the cloth he is from, but this kid is unique.

I think his winning desire and personality and his "refuse to lose" attitude will allow him to play quarterback at the next level. He has a ton of work to do to be an NFL caliber quarterback, but something tells me he will do it.

I just don't see how people can doubt Tebow. He is a big guy who can run the ball, but he can also throw the ball pretty well.

Obviously he'll have to become more of a pure passer in the NFL, but I think that he's capable of doing so. It's not like he's Eric Crouch.

How can you not? What makes him great at the college level? It surely isn't his pocket presence. He's a pretty good passer, but he's not the prototype there, and what makes him nigh unstoppable at the college level is the difficulty of college defenders to bring him down. Pro defenders would eat him alive if he just tried to bruise his way through.

How can you not? What makes him great at the college level? It surely isn't his pocket presence. He's a pretty good passer, but he's not the prototype there, and what makes him nigh unstoppable at the college level is the difficulty of college defenders to bring him down. Pro defenders would eat him alive if he just tried to bruise his way through.

What makes him great on the college level is EXACTLY what I want out of a quarterback. Good decision making, a strong will to win, pure strength, and the ability to lead others.

Don't forget, I said he'll have to become more of a pure passer. He's not going to run over any d-lineman nor linebackers; however, he'll be able to take on some DB's head to head.

How do people justify saying that Tebow won't be able to run the ball from the quarterback position but that he projects well as a running back? Doesn't that contradict itself?

I think that Tebow is a quality quarterback. I don't think he'll be a star in the NFL, but he's the strongest player on his team at Florida & he can throw the ball & run it. In the NFL he'll have to throw more than run, but I think he's capable of doing that.

Don't mistake not having to throw the ball with not being able to throw the ball.

What makes him great on the college level is EXACTLY what I want out of a quarterback. Good decision making, a strong will to win, pure strength, and the ability to lead others.

Don't forget, I said he'll have to become more of a pure passer. He's not going to run over any d-lineman nor linebackers; however, he'll be able to take on some DB's head to head.

How do people justify saying that Tebow won't be able to run the ball from the quarterback position but that he projects well as a running back? Doesn't that contradict itself?

I think that Tebow is a quality quarterback. I don't think he'll be a star in the NFL, but he's the strongest player on his team at Florida & he can throw the ball & run it. In the NFL he'll have to throw more than run, but I think he's capable of doing that.

Don't mistake not having to throw the ball with not being able to throw the ball.

I don't make that mistake, but I also know that the pros look for a certain style, and Tebow at the very least hasn't been shown to have that style yet. Many analysts feel the same way about Tebow's prospects. I certainly feel that he will be given a shot somewhere in some position, but IMO he won't be going in the first two rounds, and may not go on the first day at all.