Tebow's NFL Thoughts Right Now

swamprat

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB. He is the best QB in college, and he will be a great QB in the NFL. I hate that Kiper and Mcshay have QBs we have never heard of ranked over the best QB in the NATION!

So you knew who Joe Flacco was last year?

And most analysts feel that that isn't there.

I guess we can argue till we're blue in the face. We'll see when he goes I guess.

It won't be my first time being wrong.

But, when I look at Tebow, I like his potential just as much as numerous other high first round picks I've seen in the past. That's pretty much all I'm basing it on. Of course, a lot of it depends on what teams are looking for.

Regardless of where he's picked, I think he has a decent chance to be a pretty good NFL QB. But, if he doesn't make it there, I don't see him playing another position.

Don't see that example at all. You don't get to be #1 in almost every career passing stat in the NFL on effort and pure will.

Yeah, that example kinda lost me as well.

I am not saying that Favre has no skills, just that if you watch Favre playing football, he just knows how to get it done on the field- in a variety of (sometimes unorthodox) ways. Furthermore, it sure takes a lot of will to play that many games in a row through all those years.

Of course, like Favre, Tebow has a multitude of physical skills- size and strength, a willingness to run, and a good arm. I also feel that Tebow, when watching him, just gets it done out there. He works hard enough and is efficient enough to always perform.

I believe someone with such a combination of physical ability, mental versatility, and determination, like Tebow or Favre, won't be successful.

I am not saying that Favre has no skills, just that if you watch Favre playing football, he just knows how to get it done on the field- in a variety of (sometimes unorthodox) ways. Furthermore, it sure takes a lot of will to play that many games in a row through all those years.

Of course, like Favre, Tebow has a multitude of physical skills- size and strength, a willingness to run, and a good arm. I also feel that Tebow, when watching him, just gets it done out there. He works hard enough and is efficient enough to always perform.

I believe someone with such a combination of physical ability, mental versatility, and determination, like Tebow or Favre, won't be successful.

Favre has the strongest arm EVER. I wouldn't compare anyone's arm to his.

Favre has the strongest arm EVER. I wouldn't compare anyone's arm to his.

I'm not comparing his arm to anyone. But if you watch Favre play, he just has a way of getting it done on the field, and often times it has to do with more than just his arm. I think, in a similar way, Tebow just gets it done in a variety of ways, and that will allow him to be successful in the NFL.