Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana (12-13) predictions

Hoosiers or Cats 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Hoosiers or Cats

    • Kentucky
      93%
      60
    • Indiana
      6%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Gardner Webb? VMI? Vanderbilt? Alabama? San Diego?

 

Those teams really seemed to be shaking in their hightops the last 3 seasons.

 

Agreed....

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is he coming back in December????????

 

Matthew 24:36

 

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

IU is awful, has no experience, and the game is at Rupp. Their only hope is somehow Patterson and Meeks get hurt in practice this week.:laugh: Then they might win.

 

UK 85

IU 67

Last season loss to IU of 70-51.How about a little payback with a 20 point win for the Cats.GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last season loss to IU of 70-51.How about a little payback with a 20 point win for the Cats.GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

That should be gratifying... Beating a team with two returning players. :lol:

I agree. I think opposing teams come in with full confidence and the majority of the time they play one of their best games of the season. I don't see any reason to be intimidated when you play at Rupp. Its almost like playing in front of cardboard cutouts of people.

 

It is not just about the crowd though, Wireman. There are other variables involved, such as lighting, much bigger, no background really. Sure, the crowd may not make it a tough place to play but you dont just step on a court that big and feel comfortable if you have not played there before.

UK-63

IU-54

in a very very ugly game.

 

Wireman, is your pic one of those wallpapers off of the UK website?

UK - 71

IU - 60

Vegas says Cats by 16.

 

I think I'd take IU on that.

I think I'd take IU on that.
Its actually 17 now.

 

I don't bet on IU games though.

^ I think it will float right around that number in the 2nd half and knowing Vegas the Cats will probably win by 15.

Wildcats by 9.

 

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.