Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana (12-13) predictions

Hoosiers or Cats 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Hoosiers or Cats

    • Kentucky
      93%
      60
    • Indiana
      6%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't been on this site long, but since you like pointing out other posters flaws, when was the last time you were wrong??

 

I have to be honest its been a while.

I'm not sure when I said that, but I'm positive that was a sarcastic comment.

 

I wish I knew where it was but I could have sworn I remember you saying that. :D

I have to be honest its been a while.

 

:lol: Very nice response.

I wish I knew where it was but I could have sworn I remember you saying that. :D

 

Haha, if I said that I was either a) under the influence of game day beverages or b) just being a pot stirrer

 

:lol::lol::lol:

I wish I could argue with you on that, but unfortunately you're 100% correct. Those are the same people that sit at Rupp Arena and complain during the games instead of making some noise. I was sickened this weekend when I saw the atmosphere at Michigan (of all places) in the Duke game. I would give anything to have that type of fan support at UK.

 

You're really comparing the amount of fan support for Michigan basketball to that at UK??? :lol:

You're really comparing the amount of fan support for Michigan basketball to that at UK??? :lol:

 

Did you watch the Michigan vs. Duke game?

Did you watch the Michigan vs. Duke game?

 

Fan support is was less but they were pretty crazy at the arena. I am with you on that, but UK is second to none in overall support, some of them just happen to be old and like to sit on their rumps at the game.

Did you watch the Michigan vs. Duke game?

 

Yes I did....UK has much greater fan support than Michigan. No question about it.

Fan support is was less but they were pretty crazy at the arena. I am with you on that, but UK is second to none in overall support, some of them just happen to be old and like to sit on their rumps at the game.

 

I wasn't talking numbers, btw. I was talking about the hundreds of students in solid gold shirts jumping up and down for 40 minutes during the game.

Yes I did....UK has much greater fan support than Michigan. No question about it.

 

They have more fans than Michigan, but Michigan is a tougher place to play a road game. Go figure.

They have more fans than Michigan, but Michigan is a tougher place to play a road game. Go figure.

 

No it's not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.