Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana (12-13) predictions

Hoosiers or Cats 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Hoosiers or Cats

    • Kentucky
      93%
      60
    • Indiana
      6%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Indiana has a game on the 10th against TCU, but since the Cats are off until Saturday, we can begin discussing this.

 

This is a key battle between two of the nation's top pro...Well, it's going to be a battle. :lol:

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Indiana gives UK all they want. I'll take the cats in a close one but it wouldn't surprise me at all to see IU win. Should be a very ugly game by both teams, that's for sure.

 

UK 78

IU 73

For the sake of my buddy 98, I hope IU wins. :lol:

This game will resemble to middle school teams playing. It's going to be interesting to say the least.

Ugliest game of the year, i'm afraid....and that is saying something

^Nothing to do with the fact you hate UK though right....:D

 

I hope they win every game until January 4th. :thumb:

I hope they win every game until January 4th. :thumb:

 

What about after the 4th ?

UK 97

IU 56

 

:lol: Do you seriously believe these predictions you make, or do you just do it for the heck of it?

:lol: Do you seriously believe these predictions you make, or do you just do it for the heck of it?

 

I think IU is in for a very long season.

I think IU is in for a very long season.

 

As do I, but UK isn't beating them by 41 points....I could maybe, and I stress maybe, see a 15-20 point win.

 

Realistically I'll say:

 

UK-71

IU-62

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.