Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana (12-13) predictions

Hoosiers or Cats 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Hoosiers or Cats

    • Kentucky
      93%
      60
    • Indiana
      6%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What about after the 4th ?

 

Until/if they were to meet up with UL in the tourney. :thumb:

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope they win every game until January 4th. :thumb:

 

Then how do you justify this post:

 

For the sake of my buddy 98, I hope IU wins. :lol:

 

:D

I hope Kentucky wins 101 - 0.

 

It'll be tough, but as long as Porter stays on the bench it could happen. ;)

Until/if they were to meet up with UL in the tourney. :thumb:

 

You know, I pull for UL throughout the year besides one game. I don't understand why you can't pull for your own state. I mean, UL has players from KENTUCKY. That's enough for me to pull for them when not playing UK. I dont know why UK and UL fans can't get along better then they do on here sometimes.

Until/if they were to meet up with UL in the tourney. :thumb:

 

:lol:

 

I was hoping you would say that you hope they win them all after the 4th. I was then planning on calling you a closet UK fan and accuse you of wanting UK to win a NC.

 

You're a smart man and you ruined it all for me. Good work. :lol:

You know, I pull for UL throughout the year besides one game. I don't understand why you can't pull for your own state. I mean, UL has players from KENTUCKY. That's enough for me to pull for them when not playing UK. I dont know why UK and UL fans can't get along better then they do on here sometimes.

 

I always try to pull for U of L, as well, but its gets difficult when UK gets hammered on here relentlessly :thumb:

:lol:

 

I was hoping you would say that you hope they win them all after the 4th. I was then planning on calling you a closet UK fan and accuse you of wanting UK to win a NC.

 

You're a smart man and you ruined it all for me. Good work. :lol:

 

:lol: :lol: :thumb:

 

What do you take me for, some kinda rookie? :D

I always try to pull for U of L, as well, but its gets difficult when UK gets hammered on here relentlessly :thumb:

 

As much, if not more, by their own fans. :thumb:

:lol: Do you seriously believe these predictions you make, or do you just do it for the heck of it?

 

He just does it so the one time he is right he will say see I told you so.

As much, if not more, by their own fans. :thumb:

 

I wish I could argue with you on that, but unfortunately you're 100% correct. Those are the same people that sit at Rupp Arena and complain during the games instead of making some noise. I was sickened this weekend when I saw the atmosphere at Michigan (of all places) in the Duke game. I would give anything to have that type of fan support at UK.

He just does it so the one time he is right he will say see I told you so.

 

I have been correct on some pretty big ones - and each time, I was ridiculed over and over on here. When UK sat at 7-9 last season, I predicted 12 SEC wins and an NCAA tourney birth. On here, I would've had the same result predicting that Jesus was coming back in December.

I wish I could argue with you on that, but unfortunately you're 100% correct. Those are the same people that sit at Rupp Arena and complain during the games instead of making some noise. I was sickened this weekend when I saw the atmosphere at Michigan (of all places) in the Duke game. I would give anything to have that type of fan support at UK.

 

You know, I think a large percentage of our UK brethren have some sense of entitlement. Like the University, or the players OWE them something. I dont get it. If things don't go our way sometimes, some of our fans sit and pout about it like a bunch of spoiled teenage brats. It's discouraging to see an old man sit beside you and CHEER when Michael Porter comes out of the game or boo when he comes in. Sickening.

You also said they were going to the Final Four last year.

You also said they were going to the Final Four last year.

 

I'm not sure when I said that, but I'm positive that was a sarcastic comment.

You also said they were going to the Final Four last year.

I haven't been on this site long, but since you like pointing out other posters flaws, when was the last time you were wrong??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.