Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana (12-13) predictions

Hoosiers or Cats 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Hoosiers or Cats

    • Kentucky
      93%
      60
    • Indiana
      6%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

No it's not.

 

I have no idea what you're talking about. If anything, UK's opponents actually play better at Rupp Arena. The Rupp Arena crowd sits silently throughout the game (unless UK goes on a 20-2 run). I'm with HT - most UK fans sit on their rears and watch the game silently. UK would benefit greatly if they had more a college atmosphere during home games.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all about the money Wireman, and thats where they money is sitting. There needs to be some changed to Rupp like some Boxes for those rich folks to sit and move the student section to the side of the court instead of behind the basket.

It's all about the money Wireman, and thats where they money is sitting. There needs to be some changed to Rupp like some Boxes for those rich folks to sit and move the student section to the side of the court instead of behind the basket.

 

I agree :thumb:

I have no idea what you're talking about. If anything, UK's opponents actually play better at Rupp Arena. The Rupp Arena crowd sits silently throughout the game (unless UK goes on a 20-2 run). I'm with HT - most UK fans sit on their rears and watch the game silently. UK would benefit greatly if they had more a college atmosphere during home games.

 

Take a look at UKs home record over the past 10-15 years and compare it with that of Michigan....Saying playing @UK is easier than playing @Michigan is a joke.

Take a look at UKs home record over the past 10-15 years and compare it with that of Michigan....Saying playing @UK is easier than playing @Michigan is a joke.

 

Well thats silly, UK has been a better team.

 

 

My prediction is UK by 13.

Take a look at UKs home record over the past 10-15 years and compare it with that of Michigan....Saying playing @UK is easier than playing @Michigan is a joke.

 

You're not getting anywhere with that argument. Obviously UK with a much better team is going to be better than Michigan over the last 10-15 years. You can say whatever you want, but Michigan has an awesome college basketball atmosphere - much better than the deadbeats at Rupp Arena.

UK- 82

IU- 66

Whose going to gaurd Patterson? UK is too much gor the Hooosier's this year.

Go Cats!

You're not getting anywhere with that argument. Obviously UK with a much better team is going to be better than Michigan over the last 10-15 years. You can say whatever you want, but Michigan has an awesome college basketball atmosphere - much better than the deadbeats at Rupp Arena.

I'm with you on this one.:eek:

I'm with you on this one.:eek:

 

I can't screw up EVERY argument :devil::ylsuper:

UK 86-70

Rupp is a tougher place to win.

 

I would've never guessed you would form this opinion.

It's all about the money Wireman, and thats where they money is sitting. There needs to be some changed to Rupp like some Boxes for those rich folks to sit and move the student section to the side of the court instead of behind the basket.

 

I am usually in the eRUPPtion zone every game, and I think that we need to get box seats and stick students all the way around the court, atleast like the bottom 5-10 rows. Like I mini Duke the rest of the crowd above. I think that it would get awfully hard to play at RUPP in that atmosphere.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.