Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 35 Bengals 3

Featured Replies

Indianapolis pulls off the stunner of the week.

 

The Bengals (1-11-1) lost four turnovers, Ryan Fitzpatrick, who again started in place of Carson Palmer, was sacked four times, and Cincinnati has been outscored 96-16 in its latest three-game losing streak.

 

“There’s really not much to say. I don’t know what it is,” Chad Johnson said. “I’m done analyzing. You just work and give it all you’ve got.”

 

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=AvHrf..qew71XOYgEvB6c9wisLYF?gid=20081207011

Ouch...just a nasty, nasty game for the bungals

“There’s really not much to say. I don’t know what it is,” Chad Johnson said. “I’m done analyzing. You just work and give it all you’ve got.”

 

He doesn't know what it is? Really?

Marvin stated to Lapham after the game that the deense played well today, really!!! I think that Marvin has been Bungalized.

Alright, 35 points for my fantasy league! Way to go Colts.

BenGALS are still playing.....:sleep:

I thought the Bengals had hit rock bottom but I still think it's still possible to dig deeper.

I actually didn't even watch the game today. That's how bad things have gotten.

 

On the bright side they are only 1 game behind the Lions for the #1 pick in the NFL Draft!!!!:lol:

I'd rather screw up the 2nd overall pick rather than the 1st!:ylsuper:

“There’s really not much to say. I don’t know what it is,” Chad Johnson said. “I’m done analyzing. You just work and give it all you’ve got.”

 

He doesn't know what it is? Really?[/QUOTE]

 

Unfortunately, he's not alone in Bengaland either!!

I'd rather screw up the 2nd overall pick rather than the 1st!:ylsuper:

 

Which failure of a RB/QB can they waste the 2nd pick on this season?

Indianapolis pulls off the stunner of the week.

 

The Bengals (1-11-1) lost four turnovers, Ryan Fitzpatrick, who again started in place of Carson Palmer, was sacked four times, and Cincinnati has been outscored 96-16 in its latest three-game losing streak.

 

“There’s really not much to say. I don’t know what it is,” Chad Johnson said. “I’m done analyzing. You just work and give it all you’ve got.”

 

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=AvHrf..qew71XOYgEvB6c9wisLYF?gid=20081207011

 

 

It seems both the "O" and the "D" decided to pack it in during the bye week??

Which failure of a RB/QB can they waste the 2nd pick on this season?

Well, my guess is that they'll pass on the best OL/DL in the draft and go either LB or WR.

Which failure of a RB/QB can they waste the 2nd pick on this season?

 

I think you can count on an O-Lineman bust this year; unless the dreaded "best available athlete--regardless of position" is available?? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.