Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 35 Bengals 3

Featured Replies

I think you can count on an O-Lineman bust this year; unless the dreaded "best available athlete--regardless of position" is available?? :D

 

There's no doubt that Cincy will find that "superstar" in the making and send him to a future as a car salesman.

“There’s really not much to say. I don’t know what it is,” Chad Johnson said. “I’m done analyzing. You just work and give it all you’ve got.”

 

He doesn't know what it is? Really?

 

He knows exactly what it is. He's just not allowed to say it. Just like all the rest of his teammates who have the same language written into their contract.

He knows exactly what it is. He's just not allowed to say it. Just like all the rest of his teammates who have the same language written into their contract.

 

You mean the "Can't say Mike Brown" contract clause?? :D

You mean the "Can't say Mike Brown" contract clause?? :D

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

Plus the "can't say negative things about the organization" rule.

Just wondering if a Cincinnati Bengals thread should be in this forum "Professional Sports"?? Maybe a mod could check and find a more appropriate forum to discuss this team/organization??

The Bengals in the 90's got voted in as top 5 worst teams in football. If it wasn't for Detroit, I think you could add in this team.

 

On a side note: I found out that the late Myron Cope is the one credited with naming Cincinnati "The Bungals"... :D

How would you like to be Dave Lapham and Brad Johansen? You know they dread every weekend.

Great performance by the Bengals. :D:p :jump:

I remember at the start of the year when every Bengals threads would get hit up with over 200 posts. Now, its just a snooze fest.

I actually didn't even watch the game today. That's how bad things have gotten.

 

On the bright side they are only 1 game behind the Lions for the #1 pick in the NFL Draft!!!!:lol:

I guess since Cincy has their tie with the Eagles, would the Lions have to lose twice to lose the top pick?

I remember at the start of the year when every Bengals threads would get hit up with over 200 posts. Now, its just a snooze fest.

 

What? Are the Bengals still playing...:scared:

  • Author
What? Are the Bengals still playing...:scared:

 

They are and I just saw a mock draft which has them taking an O-lineman with their #2 overall pick. Even though that would be SMART, what do you want to bet the Bengals screw that up too? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.