Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A: Hazard Bulldogs (11-3) vs. Beechwood Tigers (13-1) Predictions

Who will be the 2008 class 1A state champion? 227 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the 2008 class 1A state champion?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins the state championship? What will be the keys to victory for both teams? Any intangibles that could effect the outcome?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tigers win their 11 state title in School History. Is this the first time Hazard has been to the finals before?

Tigers win !! Tigers win !!

Its going to be a hard road to pave for Hazard on this one but, I did not see them beating Lca. So I guess anything can happen. But I don't see Hazard winning this one. Beechwood by 42. And again I hope I'm wrong. So Hazard go out there a prove me wrong.

Tigers win !! Tigers win !!

 

I hope Beechwood over looks Hazard like Lca did.

I'm pulling for Hazard, but I just don't think they can stop the Beechwood offense. Hopefully, it is a good game!

I hope Beechwood over looks Hazard like Lca did.

 

Trust me it won't happen.

Its going to be a hard road to pave for Hazard on this one but, I did not see them beating Lca. So I guess anything can happen. But I don't see Hazard winning this one. Beechwood by 42. And again I hope I'm wrong. So Hazard go out there a prove me wrong.

 

No way you can say anybody wins a state championship game by 42. Hazard has come through the tough side of the class A bracket so they are tried and tested and they have passed the test. However, as good as Beechwood's season has been they are better now and peaking at the right time. Plus they are healthy for the first time all season. Beechwood is going to be tough for anyone to beat right now.

I hope Beechwood over looks Hazard like Lca did.

 

 

I don't think you win 10 titles overlooking anyone??

No way you can say anybody wins a state championship game by 42. Hazard has come through the tough side of the class A bracket so they are tried and tested and they have passed the test. However, as good as Beechwood's season has been they are better now and peaking at the right time. Plus they are healthy for the first time all season. Beechwood is going to be tough for anyone to beat right now.

 

Look, Beechwood has home field avantage. Because you could say that because they have played there more than Lou. Cards. Beechwood is there every year.

Beechwood, but I think Hazard makes this a challenging game for BW

Beechwood hasn't even begun to peak...they will on friday. They are playing like they have nothing to lose, which is dangerous to any other team they face.

I am picking Beechwood to win yet another state title to add to their tradition.

Beechwood 28

Hazard 14

 

I am pulling for Hazard to "Shock the State" and come out of the Pizza Box with a title...............GO HAZARD!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.