Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone ?

Featured Replies

Have their Christmas Tree up already ? I'm watching the Bengals ,drinking a cup of Chocolate raspberry tea and putting ours up on this rainy miserable Sunday afternoon .

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put mine up Friday.

We dragged everything out today. My awesome wife is re-stringing several wreaths and small trees. I am typing away. She just glared at me. LOL

Parents put ours up the day after Thanksgiving.

 

My are starting to get alot of decorations out today.

Outside lights up Fri. and the Tree up yesterday. :D

Let's put it this way...unless the Rockdaughter puts it up, the Rockhousehold is having this 2 foot already decorated tree up on the mantle, and that's it. :lol: And, no...the little tree isn't up yet either. :D

We have ours up and half decorated. We put it up about 2 weeks ago but started decorating last night. I plan on letting the kids help put the ornaments on today. We put all the rest of the decorations in the house up last night. I would love to have the outside of our house decorated but I am not good at that. We will see what I can come up with.

I will be getting ours sometime this week and let my sister decorate it.

Let's put it this way...unless the Rockdaughter puts it up, the Rockhousehold is having this 2 foot already decorated tree up on the mantle, and that's it. :lol: And, no...the little tree isn't up yet either. :D
You're not planning on tyeing a broken piece of antler to The Luckster's head; are you?

The tree yesterday and today will be putting it up. Have the christmas music playing, the kids helping (hopefully) and tonight we should be sitting down watching TV and have the smell of pine throughout the house.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

You're not planning on tyeing a broken piece of antler to The Luckster's head; are you?

 

Even if I were so inclined, I'm certain his self-esteem and ego would suffer a huge blow if I did something like that. :lol: Considering the wounded look he has given me for having the audacity to outfit him with a sweater, I'm not sure he'd ever recover from such an indignity as antlers. :lol:

Just came in from putting up some outdoor lights. No Christmas tree up yet, but I may go out tonight and get one. Probably get a Frazier Fir again because you can load them up with heavy ornaments and the limbs won't droop.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.