Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone ?

Featured Replies

Even if I were so inclined, I'm certain his self-esteem and ego would suffer a huge blow if I did something like that. :lol: Considering the wounded look he has given me for having the audacity to outfit him with a sweater, I'm not sure he'd ever recover from such an indignity as antlers. :lol:
Well, good. Because, even though he can drag you around the p.a.r.k., I don't know that he'd be able to pull an overloaded sleigh to the top of Who Mountain.
  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, good. Because, even though he can drag you around the p.a.r.k., I don't know that he'd be able to pull an overloaded sleigh to the top of Who Mountain.

 

Well, I am the Grinch...he'll do just fine as a the LuckyGrinch, the manly dog. :lol:

I put up both trees last Monday, and got all of the inside of the house decorated. I haven't got the outside done yet. Hope to start wrapping my presents tomorrow, and making christmas cookies.

I put up both trees last Monday, and got all of the inside of the house decorated. I haven't got the outside done yet. Hope to start wrapping my presents tomorrow, and making christmas cookies.

 

 

Good Golly, woman! You have TWO! :eek:

 

I feel like such a scrooge! :lol:

I feel like such a scrooge! :lol:
Don't feel bad. Our tree only stays up a couple of weeks. And we now have that kind that has all the lights attached to it already. Makes life a lot easier.
Have their Christmas Tree up already ? I'm watching the Bengals ,drinking a cup of Chocolate raspberry tea and putting ours up on this rainy miserable Sunday afternoon .

Forget the tree...........please oh please explain the chocolate raspberry tea to me....I want some.

 

Now onto the christmas tree...I am married to a scrooge......If we put up a tree it won't be until the day before and it will come down the day of.:irked: I would put it up now and not take it down until after new years. Some things are worth fussing about and this just isn't one of them.

Good Golly, woman! You have TWO! :eek:

 

I feel like such a scrooge! :lol:

 

 

Yes...I am cutting back this year....:lol: I have one in the sunroom and then one in the great room....you can see it from the front of the house.

Let's put it this way...unless the Rockdaughter puts it up, the Rockhousehold is having this 2 foot already decorated tree up on the mantle, and that's it. :lol: And, no...the little tree isn't up yet either. :D
charliebrownxmastree.jpg
Yes...I am cutting back this year....:lol: I have one in the sunroom and then one in the great room...
We're not doing as well. We just have a "hazyroom" and a "pretty good room."
We're not doing as well. We just have a "hazyroom" and a "pretty good room."

 

:laugh:

Put it up last night and decorated the majority of it today.

charliebrownxmastree.jpg

 

I saw this tree for sale at K-mart for $15 and bought it because it is the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, I'll find somewhere in the house for it for laughs and giggles.

I put up one of my parents trees (and decorated it) on Thanksgiving night then . . . mom and I went shopping Friday AM and got 2 more trees ( another one for inside and one for outside) so . . . had to put them both up ( only had to decorate the 2nd inside one though) before I drove 4 hours home!!

 

I put mine up yesterday and got my living room decorated and had hoped to get my outdoor lights put up today but couldn't due to all this nasty rain. Oh well . . . guess that'll be my job next weekend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.