1A: Crittenden County Rockets (10-3) at Beechwood Tigers (12-1)

Birdsfan

Who wins this game?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

The first 2 losses were when the Rockets were without Rodney Robertson who is their horse in the backfield. Both those losses were to 4A schools, one of which is playing in the Semi's right now too. They beat 3A Semi-finalist Union Co. The last loss was against Caldwell and I know they turned it over in the redzone 3 times which is very untypical of them and I wasn't there but I heard that a lot of reserves played a lot that game, not sure if Starnes was scared of losing some guys before the playoffs.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas Roadhouse and O'Charleys have better ribs than Montgomery Inn.

Man, I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking so. Montgomery Inn is about as over-rated as you can get. The only place I can think of that comes close is the Hitching Post.

Man, I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking so. Montgomery Inn is about as over-rated as you can get. The only place I can think of that comes close is the Hitching Post.

Walts are just plain nasty. Montgomery Inn's ribs are way overrated. The only good thing about their ribs is their sauce.

I'm surprised anyone has picked the Rockets honestly

Crittenden County is just solid enough that they could steal one if Beechwood's players are as overconfident as everyone else on this thread.

As Chris Berman says, "That's why they play the game".

Rocket, I challenge you to change your vote on this one. Should your Rockets pull off the miracle, you are going to regret not being a loyal Homer!

As long as they are on Northbound 75 they'll be fine. Only one Ft. Mitchell exit though so dont blink!

Any CC fans who want advice on where to eat/stay, please feel free to pm me.

There is parking at the school and on Beechwood Rd.

If those two places are full, a lot of people park at the local Krogers parking lot. There is an easy back entrance to the field from there. Just try not to take spaces that Kroger customers might like best! The people of Krogers try to be generous with us, but the spaces closest to the store they like for paying customers. There are a lot of spaces behind the store right by the gate.

Which makes one wonder.....who shops for groceries on Friday football nights in Ft. Mitchell??

:D:thumb: Not many people in NKY go grocery shopping on Friday night... As for the eating situation doesn't the Drawbridge Inn still have that restaurant there? It has been a long time since I have been there, but their food was really good the last time I went there and the salad bar was good too. It could be closed by now though :D.

As for the game, Beechwood just has way too much and is not only very talented but a very well coached football team. I see them winning fairly big.

Good luck to both!:thumb:

:D:thumb: Not many people in NKY go grocery shopping on Friday night... As for the eating situation doesn't the Drawbridge Inn still have that restaurant there? It has been a long time since I have been there, but their food was really good the last time I went there and the salad bar was good too. It could be closed by now though :D.

As for the game, Beechwood just has way too much and is not only very talented but a very well coached football team. I see them winning fairly big.

Good luck to both!:thumb:

You are probably talking about the Gatehouse. Sadly, it has been closed for years. To this day, it had the best salad bar IMO, as well as great food.

3 more days! It will be the last home game for our tough Seniors. Hope they make it a great one!

Is Crittenden County balanced on offense?

If they want to be they can. They will throw a lot of formations at you, 4 Wide, empty backfield, wing-t, i, power I. They have a true dual threat at QB who if he was 3" taller, he'd be getting serious D1 attention, a bruising Tailback that had he not broken his hand in week 2, he'd have crushed the carear TD record, and another big athletic TE/FB who's up for all-state. The line is very agressive and thick. Decent WR's. The backs and the Line carry this team.