1A: Crittenden County Rockets (10-3) at Beechwood Tigers (12-1)

Birdsfan

Who wins this game?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as they are on Northbound 75 they'll be fine. Only one Ft. Mitchell exit though so dont blink!

Any CC fans who want advice on where to eat/stay, please feel free to pm me.

There is parking at the school and on Beechwood Rd.

If those two places are full, a lot of people park at the local Krogers parking lot. There is an easy back entrance to the field from there. Just try not to take spaces that Kroger customers might like best! The people of Krogers try to be generous with us, but the spaces closest to the store they like for paying customers. There are a lot of spaces behind the store right by the gate.

Which makes one wonder.....who shops for groceries on Friday football nights in Ft. Mitchell??

I lived up there after college for a little while and attended a Beechwood vs Newark Cath game, you guys have a very nice field! And I too parked at the Kroger :D

As long as they are on Northbound 75 they'll be fine. Only one Ft. Mitchell exit though so dont blink!

Any CC fans who want advice on where to eat/stay, please feel free to pm me.

There is parking at the school and on Beechwood Rd.

If those two places are full, a lot of people park at the local Krogers parking lot. There is an easy back entrance to the field from there. Just try not to take spaces that Kroger customers might like best! The people of Krogers try to be generous with us, but the spaces closest to the store they like for paying customers. There are a lot of spaces behind the store right by the gate.

Which makes one wonder.....who shops for groceries on Friday football nights in Ft. Mitchell??

CovCath fans?:fire::D

I lived up there after college for a little while and attended a Beechwood vs Newark Cath game, you guys have a very nice field! And I too parked at the Kroger :D

NKU? Thomas More?

Oh, after college. Sorry. Didn't read thoroughly enough.

Edited by Fishhead
Reading comprehension error.

I was checking out Crittenden Co's web site today.....very nice web site by the way.

Looks like the Rockets are coming up Thursday and getting some practice time on the field. Should be well rested and ready to go Friday. Some families are staying at the Drawbridge and a booster bus is coming up on Friday.

For those of you Rocket fans staying at the Drawbridge, Montgomery Ribs, mentioned earlier is right next door. We are very proud of our local ribs, and I would highly recommend it. That, plus Graeters Ice Cream across the street would give you a nice taste of Northern Ky.

Looks like the Rockets will have tons of support from their fans. Hope the Beechwood faithful also come out in force and MAKE SOME NOISE!

Four days left. Cant wait!

Go Tigers!:fight::fight: