1A: Crittenden County Rockets (10-3) at Beechwood Tigers (12-1)

Birdsfan

Who wins this game?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

I was checking ouweb site today.....very nice web site by the way.

Looks like the Rockets are coming up Thursday and getting some practice time on the field. Should be well rested and ready to go Friday. Some families are staying at the Drawbridge and a booster bus is coming up on Friday.

For those of you Rocket fans staying at the Drawbridge, Montgomery Ribs, mentioned earlier is right next door. We are very proud of our local ribs, and I would highly recommend it. That, plus Graeters Ice Cream across the street would give you a nice taste of Northern Ky.

Looks like the Rockets will have tons of support from their fans. Hope the Beechwood faithful also come out in force and MAKE SOME NOISE!

Four days left. Cant wait!

Go Tigers!:fight::fight:

Texas Roadhouse and O'Charleys have better ribs than Montgomery Inn.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everyone picking against Crittenden because they've seen them play and don't think they're good or just cause they've never heard of them?

More likely because they are new to the semi-finals and Beechwood has been there a time or two. If I were you, I would like the status of the underdog.

Right now we Beechwood faithful are too busy fighting among ourselves deciding where you should eat!

Or some disgusting Skyline chili :D

Have to try Dixie or Gold Star chili.We agree on Skyline.

I too was wondering about so many people picking Beechwood.I am sure the Tigers will not overlook the Rockets.

There is also an Outback steak house nearby,my personal choice.KJ'S Sportsbar in the plaza with Outback.

Have to try Dixie or Gold Star chili.We agree on Skyline.

I too was wondering about so many people picking Beechwood.I am sure the Tigers will not overlook the Rockets.

There is also an Outback steak house nearby,my personal choice.KJ'S Sportsbar in the plaza with Outback.

I dont think they will overlook the Rockets either.

There are certainly a lot of great choices within walking distance of the Drawbridge, thats for sure.......just dont forget to make it to the game!

OK, on the food front, at Montgomery Inn I highly recommend the Rib and Shrimp combo with a greek salad. Oriental Wok is excellent Chinese. Greaters Ice Cream is definitely a Cincinnati icon as is the chilli (Skyline, Gold Star, Dixie Chilli all very similar). The Outback is across I-75 from the Drawbridge as is the Bonefish Grill which has very good seafood. The Greyhound near the corner of Buttermilk Pk. and Dixie Highway is a Ft. Mitchell favorite, very nice place and excellent for lunch or dinner. Finally, if you are looking for some destination spots, just 2 or 3 miles away, the Crestview Hills Town Center at Dixie Highway and I -275 has multiple restaurants and shopping. If you want to drive a few more miles Newport on the Levee in Newport across the river from Cincinnati is one of the top 10 most visited family spots in the nation with restaurants, movie theaters, clubs, game room, the Aquarium, Hofbrau Haus and more.

Now, back to the game, Beechwood is being picked because of reputation, ranking, lack of knowledge about Crittenden County and the fact that Crittenden County has 3 losses. Beechwood's players will NOT overlook Crittenden County because Coach Rash will not let that happen.