Who is the NFL MVP if you voted right now?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew everyone would come around before the season was over.

I'm definitely not a Peyton Manning fan, but I think this could be the best performance of his career. This has been his most impressive performance, IMO, based on everything the team has dealt with and how he's held it all together and willed them to a half-dozen victories. Take #18 away and the Colts might win 2 or 3 games this year...

Im really shocked that only one person has even mentioned Adrian Peterson. Leading the leaque with over 1600 yards rushing and I dont know how much receiving. Most on ESPN were calling him the favorite!!

With 3 fumbles yesterday, I am not sure how.

My vote would still be with Matt Ryan.

Now, it looks like Peyton will win.

Turner is the candidate from Atlanta that should get consideration, but he would be my number 2 or 3.

:thumb:

Turner has provided much more help to Ryan than Manning has received, IMO. Not that Ryan isn't deserving of some mention. But, no way I'd give him the nod over Peyton.

Matt Ryan has 15 TD passes and 1 rushing TD. Turner has 16 rushing TD's. He's been a best this year. The only thing I'd fault Atlanta for is not getting Jerious Norwood more touches in their offense. He could be a great complement to Turner. He's a guy who can take it to the house any time he touches it. I think they should try to work him in to the game plan more.

I'm going to throw DeAngelo Williams into the mix... 1,300 yards to go with 18 TDs on the ground, and 2 receiving. Carolina's been a very solid ball club all year, and I think he'd be plenty deserving.

:thumb:

He is an animal! When you look at his size and the running style he uses, it is amazing. He is a very impressive back.