Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the NFL MVP if you voted right now?

Featured Replies

I'll wait to see what AP does with the Vikings before I hand Manning any hardware. I still think this race is wide open.

 

And I think you are wrong. Manning, end of discussion.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manning. Commercials or no commercials, the guy knows how to win.

I knew everyone would come around before the season was over.

 

I'm definitely not a Peyton Manning fan, but I think this could be the best performance of his career. This has been his most impressive performance, IMO, based on everything the team has dealt with and how he's held it all together and willed them to a half-dozen victories. Take #18 away and the Colts might win 2 or 3 games this year...

M-V-Peyton :thumb:

Im really shocked that only one person has even mentioned Adrian Peterson. Leading the leaque with over 1600 yards rushing and I dont know how much receiving. Most on ESPN were calling him the favorite!!

Im really shocked that only one person has even mentioned Adrian Peterson. Leading the leaque with over 1600 yards rushing and I dont know how much receiving. Most on ESPN were calling him the favorite!!

With 3 fumbles yesterday, I am not sure how.

 

My vote would still be with Matt Ryan.

  • Author

Now, it looks like Peyton will win.

 

Turner is the candidate from Atlanta that should get consideration, but he would be my number 2 or 3.

Now, it looks like Peyton will win.

 

Turner is the candidate from Atlanta that should get consideration, but he would be my number 2 or 3.

 

:thumb:

 

Turner has provided much more help to Ryan than Manning has received, IMO. Not that Ryan isn't deserving of some mention. But, no way I'd give him the nod over Peyton.

 

Matt Ryan has 15 TD passes and 1 rushing TD. Turner has 16 rushing TD's. He's been a best this year. The only thing I'd fault Atlanta for is not getting Jerious Norwood more touches in their offense. He could be a great complement to Turner. He's a guy who can take it to the house any time he touches it. I think they should try to work him in to the game plan more.

I'm going to throw DeAngelo Williams into the mix... 1,300 yards to go with 18 TDs on the ground, and 2 receiving. Carolina's been a very solid ball club all year, and I think he'd be plenty deserving.

  • Author
I'm going to throw DeAngelo Williams into the mix... 1,300 yards to go with 18 TDs on the ground, and 2 receiving. Carolina's been a very solid ball club all year, and I think he'd be plenty deserving.

 

:thumb:

 

He is an animal! When you look at his size and the running style he uses, it is amazing. He is a very impressive back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.