Who is the NFL MVP if you voted right now?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has to be Favre. His numbers aren't as good as some of the others, but the intangibles he brings are second to none.

:thumb:

I think his play has made the Jets a Superbowl contender in the AFC.

Kurt Warner, Albert Haynesworth, Eli Manning, these guys all deserve consideration.

Mine has to be Favre. His numbers aren't as good as some of the others, but the intangibles he brings are second to none.

Intangibles are not what counts...Favre has made a lot of mistakes this year that has cost the Jets also.

Right now Kurt Warner if a far better QB with a lot more poise in the pocket.

Intangibles are not what counts...Favre has made a lot of mistakes this year that has cost the Jets also.

Warner is having a fine year and deserves mention no doubt. If they lost him Leinart could probably still lead them to the playoffs, IMO. If the Jets lose Favre, they lose their season.

Intangibles meant something when the Jets dominated the Cards 56-35 in week 4.

Brett has been the difference in this team being a playoff team and potential division champion. It isn't all him, but the Cards turn-around isn't all Kurt either.

Kurt has had a great season also and I know I am in the minority here, but Brett's value can't be questioned. To call Kurt Warner a far better QB with more poise is a tremendous stretch!

Brett has been the difference in this team being a playoff team and potential division champion. It isn't all him, but the Cards turn-around isn't all Kurt either.

Kurt has had a great season also and I know I am in the minority here, but Brett's value can't be questioned. To call Kurt Warner a far better QB with more poise is a tremendous stretch!

The Jets defensive improvements have been just as important as the addition of Brett Favre imo. They lead the league in sacks right now if I'm not mistaken.

:thumb: Without question.