Who is the NFL MVP if you voted right now?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jets defensive improvements have been just as important as the addition of Brett Favre imo. They lead the league in sacks right now if I'm not mistaken.

No doubt...again the turnaround is not all Brett. The Cards turnaround is not all Kurt, either. Tim Hightower and the emergence of guys like Breaston have helped.

I still believe Brett is the MVP right now. There are a lot of games left and others can emerge, but what the Jets are doing with Brett Favre is amazing.

I'll take Warner any day of the week....Favre will loss his team at least a couple games every year, Warner doesn't do that.

Is this the same Kurt Warner that couldn't keep a job because of his constant fumbling issues and his holding on to the ball too long. Kurt has never cost his team a game. :rolleyes:

This is turning into a bash the other guys thread, which was not my intention. Both guys are having incredible years and deserve consideration for the MVP. There are others as well that deserve consideration, as I mentioned earlier.

I'll take Warner any day of the week....Favre will loss his team at least a couple games every year, Warner doesn't do that.

OK. Those 3 INT's against the Jets din't help the Cards in this one. The first one was returned for a TD and made the score 14-0 and spelled a long day for the Cards.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=280928020