Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the NFL MVP if you voted right now?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Favre has made that whole Team better, there's no denying that.

 

:thumb:

 

Jones is one of the many Jets offensive players that benefits from Favre being behind center.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take Warner any day of the week....Favre will loss his team at least a couple games every year, Warner doesn't do that.

I don't think there is any question about it really its Warner.

  • Author
The Jets defensive improvements have been just as important as the addition of Brett Favre imo. They lead the league in sacks right now if I'm not mistaken.

 

No doubt...again the turnaround is not all Brett. The Cards turnaround is not all Kurt, either. Tim Hightower and the emergence of guys like Breaston have helped.

 

I still believe Brett is the MVP right now. There are a lot of games left and others can emerge, but what the Jets are doing with Brett Favre is amazing.

:thumb:

 

Jones is one of the many Jets offensive players that benefits from Favre being behind center.

 

Jones benefits most from the fact that the O-line is good this year.

  • Author
I'll take Warner any day of the week....Favre will loss his team at least a couple games every year, Warner doesn't do that.

 

Is this the same Kurt Warner that couldn't keep a job because of his constant fumbling issues and his holding on to the ball too long. Kurt has never cost his team a game. :rolleyes:

 

This is turning into a bash the other guys thread, which was not my intention. Both guys are having incredible years and deserve consideration for the MVP. There are others as well that deserve consideration, as I mentioned earlier.

  • Author
Jones benefits most from the fact that the O-line is good this year.

 

No, he benefits from the combination of an improved o-line and an improved passing game.

I'll take Warner any day of the week....Favre will loss his team at least a couple games every year, Warner doesn't do that.

 

OK. Those 3 INT's against the Jets din't help the Cards in this one. The first one was returned for a TD and made the score 14-0 and spelled a long day for the Cards.

 

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=280928020

Kurt Warner, and I drafted him in my fantasy league in the ninth round!

Kurt Warner with Farve a close second.

I guess I would go with Warner.

 

Also look at Portis, T Jones, P Rivers, D Brees, A. Johnson

  • Author
I guess I would go with Warner.

 

Also look at Portis, T Jones, P Rivers, D Brees, A. Johnson

 

Just curious why you think these guys are MVP candidates?

Just curious why you think these guys are MVP candidates?

 

Look at their numbers....I don't think any have a chance at winning it, but then again, I don't think Favre does either.

Look at their numbers....I don't think any have a chance at winning it, but then again, I don't think Favre does either.

 

After today, I think Farve improved his chances.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.