Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 71 Delaware St. 42

Featured Replies

Something is obviously going on, behind the scenes. Isn't this the first time, he's played in a game?

 

Yep.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why did BCG put in K. Galloway for all of 11 seconds? How does he expect the young man to learn how to play at this level if he's just going to play 11 seconds at a time!?!?

 

Did you watch those 11 seconds? He dribbled to each side of the key and looked like he was watching for santa in the sky.

I watched alot more than the game today. I watched BCG every time tv showed him. Is it just me or did anyone else notice that unlike other coaches Gillispie just sits there or squats and says nothing. No coaching, no instruction whatsoever. Im really starting to wonder if the man knows what he is doing?

Good bounce back win for the Cats.

 

Now get ready for Monday's game.

 

Miller played very well.

I watched alot more than the game today. I watched BCG every time tv showed him. Is it just me or did anyone else notice that unlike other coaches Gillispie just sits there or squats and says nothing. No coaching, no instruction whatsoever. Im really starting to wonder if the man knows what he is doing?

 

The man can coach period. This statement is crazy. :sleep::irked:

Did you watch those 11 seconds? He dribbled to each side of the key and looked like he was watching for santa in the sky.

 

You're right. But this is the perfect type of game for him to get some "reps" in a figure out what in the world is going on. I do agree that something else is going on off the floor. He must have made BCG REALLY upset.

^ He no doubt knows what he is doing. He is coaching at the highest level of college basketball. I thought the Cats played fairly well today, and Miller's star is shinning very brightly.

Did you watch those 11 seconds? He dribbled to each side of the key and looked like he was watching for santa in the sky.

 

But NOBODY was moving. There was no where to pass it. He needs to play. The Harrelson kid made a ton of mistakes and stayed in the game??

You're right. But this is the perfect type of game for him to get some "reps" in a figure out what in the world is going on. I do agree that something else is going on off the floor. He must have made BCG REALLY upset.

 

I agree this was a time to see what he can do or work on things. However after going 12-4 in the SEC with a very bad team last season I'll still give Billy G a pass here.

I watched alot more than the game today. I watched BCG every time tv showed him. Is it just me or did anyone else notice that unlike other coaches Gillispie just sits there or squats and says nothing. No coaching, no instruction whatsoever. Im really starting to wonder if the man knows what he is doing?

 

Yeah, because there's no way he could ever be saying stuff when the camara isn't on him....:rolleyes:

Meeks and Miller played well today. Porter had more points than turnovers which is always a plus. 8 points I believe. Liggins is scared to death still. I love the fact that he'd rather get an assist than points but he passes up a lot of good looks especially on the fast break. He and Miller will make nice 4 year players for us.

 

Patterson had his worst game of his career today in my opinion.

First of all, BCG is a fine coach. He has been a winner everywhere he has went. He is the reigning SEC Coach of the Year. We have lost exactly one game that we should've won this season. Noone in the world would have predicted a 3-0 start. This team is a team that will continue to get better. I get the feeling that BCG is a tail doesn't wag the dog type of coach. By that, I mean he tells the team how it is - if they follow, they play. If they buck the system, they watch. He tears the team down early in the season, even at the expense of losing a few early games. Come SEC play, he has the team ready to go and they will be ready for March. That is his style and its hard to complain after seeing the turnaround last season.

We're #1. We're #1. :dancingpa:dancingpa

 

 

We should crack the Top 25 this week. :D:D:D

 

:thumb::banana::laugh:

Meeks and Miller played well today. Porter had more points than turnovers which is always a plus. 8 points I believe. Liggins is scared to death still. I love the fact that he'd rather get an assist than points but he passes up a lot of good looks especially on the fast break. He and Miller will make nice 4 year players for us.

 

Patterson had his worst game of his career today in my opinion.

 

Meeks was tough, UK will need him

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.