Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK uniforms

Featured Replies

Right now it doesn't much matter what they wear

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky's shorts are much like their odds to win the SEC this year. Very long.

Whats up with the gangster shorts. Have a little class and shorten the pants. You didnt see North Carolina wearing shorts down to their ankles.

 

I agree with you. Shorts are way too long.

 

Whats so funny about this thread? Someone asks a question and gets made fun of....that is what is classless.

I am not fond of the capris and muscle shirts that UK wears. Call me old school, but I like the idea of basketball (gym) shorts and a jersey.

I'm not a big fan of the shorts either. I just don't find them "classless" and think it's funny that some people define class by the length of a pair of shorts.

 

Go to any campus in the nation and I assure you that you'll see a ton of collegiate athletes wearing their shorts at this length.

 

It's just funny to me.

I'm not a big fan of the shorts either. I just don't find them "classless" and think it's funny that some people define class by the length of a pair of shorts.

 

Go to any campus in the nation and I assure you that you'll see a ton of collegiate athletes wearing their shorts at this length.

 

It's just funny to me.

 

:thumb:

As Nick Nolte said in "48 Hours"

 

"Class isn't something you buy!"

Kentucky's shorts are much like their odds to win the SEC this year. Very long.

 

:laugh:

I have always thought that it would be amusing to have basketball coaches wear the same unis as the players, like in baseball.

I have always thought that it would be amusing to have basketball coaches wear the same unis as the players, like in baseball.

 

:laugh:

 

As long as that trend doesn't catch on in swimming (unless a hot female coach) I agree.

Anytime the shorts are below the knees they're too long imo. They look like they're wearing 1950s-era skirts.

This thread is comical. How does the length of shorts determine class?

 

It ain't 1960, NashMVP.

I don't think it is classless because UK or the players really didn't have a choice, unless they wanted to drop NIKE off their contract.

With that said, I don't think one can really tell just how baggy these shorts are without seeing them on the players in person. I had a great view of them tonight at the game about 4 rows from the floor and I feel they kinda affect their gameplay, they are really really long, not only do they keep stopping their knees from bending the whole way, they must weight about 10 lbs. no joke. They just look extra long than what I'm even used to seeing college teams wearing. I love the jersey and their entire uniforms, but I do wish they would shorten the shorts some, great design on the jerseys and pants though.

My wife can't stand the uniforms...Said that is one reason we don't have a PG...they can't dribble between their legs with those shorts on!

You many not like them, but to suggest that these shorts, which are certainly modest and cover skin, are classless is absurd. I guess classy would be the 1970's style super short, super tight ones?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.