Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK uniforms

Featured Replies

Whats up with the gangster shorts. Have a little class and shorten the pants. You didnt see North Carolina wearing shorts down to their ankles.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats up with the gangster shorts. Have a little class and shorten the pants. You didnt see North Carolina wearing shorts down to their ankles.

 

They are a little bit long...but how is that classless? There not walking around with their pants around their knees they are pulled up, they are just made long. Thats how the younger generation, for the most part, where there shorts.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: at this thread.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: at this thread.

No doubt.

I like the shorts, but the tight jerseys don't do it for me.

I like the shorts, but the tight jerseys don't do it for me.

 

Shorts are too long, on the other hand I DO like the tight jerseys....:D

This thread is funny.

 

No doubt.

 

I saw Roy Williams loosen his tie a little towards the end of the game. Very unprofessional for a man of his position. Classless jerk...:lol:

Just heard on the news tonight that Patterson was cutting his fro before the game tomorrow.

I like the shorts, but the tight jerseys don't do it for me.

 

Shorts are too long, on the other hand I DO like the tight jerseys....:D

 

After all this time.... are you breaking up with me?:lol:

In case you haven't been paying attention to college basketball, and more so college basketball dress the past couple of years, Kentucky this year has went with the new Nike system of dress uniforms. Nike's SOD debuted a couple of years ago in Conference tourneys, and the NCAA tournament. At the time Ohio State, Syracuse, Florida, and Arizona were the only teams backed by Nike to have the SOD apparel. Nike stated a couple of years ago with the release that System of Dress is the next generation in competitive uniforms. Basically saying the tops were designed to be dri-fit, form fitting, basically like under armour, and with the shorts being long and baggy intentionally to give total freedom to the athletes who wear them. Thus according to Nike, instead of being a fashion statement it is supposed to be 100% performance related. Although, I like the fashion side of the look, I'm sure the Nike team does as well, only backing their new look with some scientifically laced purpose. Personally I was envious of the four prior teams mentioned earlier being I loved the look, I hoped Kentucky would eventually be picked up, and since they have I love the look. I like the checker effect, and the Mr. Wildcat tributes. One of Florida's alternates also has a gator skinned effect.

 

So with all that being said I have two statements to sum it all up. I'm glad you see it as thuggish and classless, because Nike (the designer) produced it to be performance related and cutting edge. Secondly, I'm glad you do not like it, thats your opinion, but I think I'll just keep loving it, the same way I have been for over a month now since the well to do unveiling at Keeneland. Not sure how many teams are actually sporting the look now, but one things for sure, I give a big :thumb: 's up to all of them.

After all this time.... are you breaking up with me?:lol:

 

 

:laugh: .......:cool:

I do not like to wear shorts that look like I have a man thong on. That is why when I ran cross country I hated wearing those tiny little short shorts I had to wear, I did not want anything flying out, so I wore compression shorts that were double the length. I like to wear baggy, long shorts, and that is not classless.

I would rather wear longer shorts than booty shorts, but their shorts are a bit long. As long as they are comfortable I have no problem with them, they look good to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.