Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Porter

Featured Replies

Landon Slone would bring just as many positives to the table and more - given the same minutes.

Porter is simply not good enough.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will someone please tell him to transfer down Broadway to Transy! Coach Lane might be able to find a spot for him.:mad:

 

I agree 100%.

Will someone please tell him to transfer down Broadway to Transy! Coach Lane might be able to find a spot for him.:mad:

 

Might not be a good spot for him, Brian is liable to actually sit him for a talented freshmen. :D

Can't we bring him over to the football squad.... we could use another corner!

I still think Tubby did a Favor to his Dad and brought him in. He went to the same HS as Chuck Hayes.

I still think Tubby did a Favor to his Dad and brought him in. He went to the same HS as Chuck Hayes.

 

That, or Tubby was golfing when his assistants told him they had signed him another point gaurd.

He seriously should give Brooks a call.... how many years of eligibility would he have?

Im doubting that Porter was or is a big time football player. I know people say that USC was after him to play safety but I really cannot see that ever evolving. Like someone else said he is the type you cheer for but man he just cant get it done

That, or Tubby was golfing when his assistants told him they had signed him another point gaurd.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

He is horrible. Not a real PG. He plays scared almost.

This is a sad thread. I feel for you people. :cry: Just glad the kids parents/friends will not see this.

Everyone wants a scapegoat, leave the Porter kid alone. He was hustling and giving his best. They all crapped down their leg IMO but so would I if I had to face those NC guards. Lawson is just sick the way he gets loose balls and shoots himself out of a cannon.

 

Darius Miller was also definitely one of the players who soiled his pants. He threw the ball away twice in 30 seconds and Billy G was like, ok. OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He needs to go down to Commonwealth and work out with the football team.

This is a sad thread. I feel for you people. :cry: Just glad the kids parents/friends will not see this.

 

Like you've never talked about a player because of them not being able to play. :rolleyes:

I still think Tubby did a Favor to his Dad and brought him in. He went to the same HS as Chuck Hayes.

 

You beat me to it. It is for this reason he got the offer and Porter had a teammate I believe Tubby was trying to get while Porter was in high school as well.

 

Gillespie needs to get some more scholarships quick and get some people that can play.

 

Hopefully Jai Lucas or John Wall was watching last night and will feel sorry for us.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.