Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Porter

Featured Replies

I think what needs to happen is they need to take some of the pressure off of the PG position atleast to start this year. They don't have the strong PG this year that they have had in the past. They need to take the ball out of his hands quicker and let him play more without the ball until they start feeling more comfortable out there. BG is putting to much pressure on both PG's at this point and they have some big shoes to fill with what UK has had at the PG position in the past, but of course JMO.:thumb:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fan, post as they like? Comments edited due to rule # 1-13. Ever seen that tidbit? I've read boards where they did as you say, and you wouldn't like it. This board has rules and Mods which control the hatred that humans spill out after kids play a game. Just because we can do it doesn't make it fair.

I can't blame Porter. Simply another kid who is a decent basketball player but clearly can't play at Kentucky. The list goes on about kids who were brought into a trap situation. Some bailed out, some took criticism for 4 years.

All Arby's locations in Kentucky are offering a special this week. If you ask for a Michael Porter, you will get a free turnover.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Arby turnover joke started with Billy Thompson back in the 80s. I guess it still works.

:eek:Seems like a nice kid, not a DIV I ball player - enough said...

Based on last night??? What UK player other than Patterson didn't look outclassed? Porter was overwhelmed just like every Cat that handled the ball. Porter is not that talented, but there are too many posts on here that says he plays scared. He's not scared, just overmatched and can't do what more talented players can do. There is no legit ballhandler on this team, including Porter. He is a bench/role player, but scared, no way!

 

Based on his whole career, I know he is not the answer at PG.

:eek:Seems like a nice kid, not a DIV I ball player - enough said...

 

I agree 100%.

This is a sad thread. I feel for you people. :cry: Just glad the kids parents/friends will not see this.

 

Amen. Wonder about the posters' D-I basketball experience?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.