Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

If you remember, the American Conf. won 37 games to the National Conf's 27 in inter-conference play

 

Beginners luck.

  • Replies 182
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beginners luck.

 

Hater.. :lol::lol:

Why will it not let me start Pierre Thomas in place of Reggie Bush. On a Monday night game you do not know if they are going to play or not on Sunday so you should be able to change someone if they are both playing on Monday. I really do not have a chance, but I think you should be able to change them.

  • Author
Why will it not let me start Pierre Thomas in place of Reggie Bush. On a Monday night game you do not know if they are going to play or not on Sunday so you should be able to change someone if they are both playing on Monday. I really do not have a chance, but I think you should be able to change them.
All lineup changes lock at game time of the first game on Sunday

The Jailcats have tied the Moonshiners at 95 a piece....I'm not 100% sure, but I think I have Terrell Owens as my tie-breaker, which means the party is starting in Junction City....Anyone know where I can find out who the tie breakers were?

The Jailcats have tied the Moonshiners at 95 a piece....I'm not 100% sure, but I think I have Terrell Owens as my tie-breaker, which means the party is starting in Junction City....Anyone know where I can find out who the tie breakers were?

T.O. is indeed your tiebreaker, with 27 points. Jason Campbell is the tiebreaker for the Moonshiners with 17 points.

 

I don't know how to find it out otherwise, but I use the MFL Game Day program to track scores, and it's included in that.

 

BTW, with Romo back, I don't think you should be benching T.O.....

Well...I lost this week but so did two of the teams that I needed to lose for me to move on according to Godot's post earlier this week. Hope nothing was mistaken. I guess I gotta wait til tomorrow to see if I really move on.

Didn't make the playoffs, but had fun. Especially this week, very gradifying on the gridiron as well as the hardwood.:banana:

 

Good luck to all remaining Teams.

The Rusty Ankles break the 100 mark again, and lead the league in scoring.

  • Author

Week Twelve Final Scores

 

Louisa Lumber 54

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 102

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 62

Auxier RiverRats 64

 

Florence Fighters 71

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 102

 

Huggs Thuggs 86

Louisville Legends 77

 

Fleming Hooligans ® 93

East End Evolution 55

 

Shelby Cards 113

Richmond Outsiders 59

 

Possum Trot WarHogs 85

Kalamazoo Wings 71

 

Southern KY SubVets 61

West Kentucky Rams 99

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish 45

Banklick Swamp Gas 64

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 109

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 60

 

Bardstown Butchers 65

Mississippi Thrill ® 115

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 89

Indo Savages ® 54

 

Big Creek Moonshiners ® 95

Junction City Jailcats 98

 

The Field 79

Maysville Split Ends ® 33

 

BG Trash Talkers 76

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 41

 

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 120

Jungle Junkies 74

  • Author

Monday Night Comebacks

 

The Banklick Swamp Gas got 32 points QB Drew Brees to come from 13 points behind to defeat the Atwood Fighting' Amish 64-45

 

The Junction City Jailcats got 6 points from RB Deuce McAllister and another 3 points from PK Mason Crosby to come from 9 points behind to defeat the Big Creek Moonshiners in Overtime 98-95

News Release

 

 

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOILET BOWL PLAYOFFS

 

 

League Office – There will be a new playoff bracket added to the league playoff system. The four teams from each conference that are scheduled for replacement next year will play in a tournament of their own. This will be called the Toilet Bowl. The winner of the Toilet Bowl will earn the right to stay where they are and not be moved, or moved out.

 

The teams will be seeded one through eight. The pairings will be #1 vs #8, #2 vs #7, #3 vs #6, and #4 vs #5. In the second round the highest seeded team will play the lowest remaining seed, while the second highest seeded team will play the other remaining seed. The winners of these 2 games will advance to the Toilet Bowl game.

If I'm in can I change my team's name to the nWo Scrubbing Bubbles?

  • Author
Well...I lost this week but so did two of the teams that I needed to lose for me to move on according to Godot's post earlier this week. Hope nothing was mistaken. I guess I gotta wait til tomorrow to see if I really move on.
Sorry partner, it came down to total points.
  • Author
If I'm in can I change my team's name to the nWo Scrubbing Bubbles?
rotfl.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.