November 25, 200817 yr Monday Night Comebacks The Banklick Swamp Gas got 32 points QB Drew Brees to come from 13 points behind to defeat the Atwood Fighting' Amish 64-45 The Junction City Jailcats got 6 points from RB Deuce McAllister and another 3 points from PK Mason Crosby to come from 9 points behind to defeat the Big Creek Moonshiners in Overtime 98-95 I'd like to congratulate myself on benching Campbell and starting McNabb thursday. Lose the division and with moves like that the playoffs won't last long. :irked:
November 25, 200817 yr Sorry partner, it came down to total points. It's fine...I figure there would be something that would put me out, lol. I should have just won more games.
November 26, 200817 yr ANNOUNCEMENT: The nWo Outsiders have accepted an invitation to play in the Roto-Rooter Septic Tank Classic. "While we would have liked to have played in the Toilet Bowl are chances were flushed when we lost the last two games of the regular season." said team General Manager Ralph Cramden. Pictured below being consoled by the team's travel secretary.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.