Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

MJ, I think you are going to see a very different Eagles team next year. Westbrook might be the only one to survive this. Reid and McNabb may be playing/coaching their last season in Philly.

  • Replies 182
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I have come to that realization. Which is unfortunate because I really like both McNabb and Reid...but man after watching there performance the last three weeks I have been disgusted. Especially today.

 

I hope Jim Johnson doesn't go anywhere. The defense is still tough, but you can't expect them to win a game with 5 turnovers going against them.

  • Author

The Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) did not turn in a lineup today for the third time this year and the third time in six weeks.

 

From the rulebook: "If a team fails to submit a lineup three times in one season, the owner ship will be replaced with someone that will be more active."

 

The Whodeys will come out of the playoff mix, leaving a better chance for another team to make the show.

So pretty much it's now the bottom 3 that will get kicked out?

The Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) did not turn in a lineup today for the third time this year and the third time in six weeks.

 

From the rulebook: "If a team fails to submit a lineup three times in one season, the owner ship will be replaced with someone that will be more active."

 

The Whodeys will come out of the playoff mix, leaving a better chance for another team to make the show.

 

So they can't make the playoffs, correct?

TO + Raven's D + No offensive TD's for my players = Big Time Loss in an important week.

 

I don't even deserve to make the playoffs if the other teams I need to lose actually lose. The Fighters completely fell apart throughout the second half of this fantasy season. It's not a roller coaster, it's like Drop Zone.

  • Author
So pretty much it's now the bottom 3 that will get kicked out?
No, the bottom four, plus Nkysportsblog
  • Author
So they can't make the playoffs, correct?
correct

So, Northern Ky did not turn in a lineup I get the win, right??????

News Release

 

 

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOILET BOWL PLAYOFFS

 

 

League Office – There will be a new playoff bracket added to the league playoff system. The four teams from each conference that are scheduled for replacement next year will play in a tournament of their own. This will be called the Toilet Bowl. The winner of the Toilet Bowl will earn the right to stay where they are and not be moved, or moved out.

 

The teams will be seeded one through eight. The pairings will be #1 vs #8, #2 vs #7, #3 vs #6, and #4 vs #5. In the second round the highest seeded team will play the lowest remaining seed, while the second highest seeded team will play the other remaining seed. The winners of these 2 games will advance to the Toilet Bowl game.

 

That's what I'm talkin bout!!! :D

So, Northern Ky did not turn in a lineup I get the win, right??????

 

Your team has to beat the league average score for the week to get the win.

BTW everyone,

 

Michael Turner is no longer on the trading block :D. He has had 4 good weeks in a row for me.

Your team has to beat the league average score for the week to get the win.

 

That is not what the rules state. Is that not why we have rules? I am having a bad week but you can not penalize me for turning in a line-up and gettting lucky and playing a team that does not turn in a line-up. It is luck, just like people that played Burress today and he played on series. Week 2, I had Schaub and McGahee and both were off due to a schedule change. And of course it was a double header and I got killed both games. That was terrible luck and now you what to change the rules to change my good luck. Can't happen!!!!!!!

  • Author
BTW everyone,

 

Michael Turner is no longer on the trading block :D. He has had 4 good weeks in a row for me.

BTW, there is no trading during the playoffs. :D
  • Author
That is not what the rules state. Is that not why we have rules? I am having a bad week but you can not penalize me for turning in a line-up and gettting lucky and playing a team that does not turn in a line-up. It is luck, just like people that played Burress today and he played on series. Week 2, I had Schaub and McGahee and both were off due to a schedule change. And of course it was a double header and I got killed both games. That was terrible luck and now you what to change the rules to change my good luck. Can't happen!!!!!!!
Check your PM

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.