November 21, 200817 yr Studs? What roster are you looking at? I am sure keeping my fingers crossed that Holmes isn't finished for the game now because he has played very well so far.
November 21, 200817 yr Since my chances of winning this week, or any week in the foreseeable future for that matter, are about 5%, I'm officially on the Amish and Savages bandwagon....:lol: :dancingpa Send me all the luck you have.. I need it..
November 21, 200817 yr Correct me if I'm wrong Godot, but If i win this week and Namecips loses, we'll be tied and I'll win based on the tiebreaker, correct? If so, let's go Fighters, Legends want a 4-Peat. :lol: Also, I hate to see the Thuggs in the bottom four and out of the National League next year. The past 4-5 years the Northern Division has been without a doubt the most fun to play in and breaking it up is a tough pill to swallow. It's been fun ragging on each other the past couple seasons and I'll miss having a quality player such as himself battling it out with us. Go out and do your thing next season in the American Conference and get yourself back in the big boy league, it won't be the same without having you to beat up on. I'll be back. Keep my seat warm...
November 21, 200817 yr Man I'm going to finish 2nd in my division and potentionally not even make the playoffs, I've got to take you down PMIC!
November 21, 200817 yr Author Thursday Night Scores Louisa Lumber 0 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 0 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 10 Auxier RiverRats 0 Florence Fighters 11 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 0 Huggs Thuggs 0 Louisville Legends 0 Fleming Hooligans ® 0 East End Evolution 0 Shelby Cards 23 Richmond Outsiders 6 Possum Trot WarHogs 3 Kalamazoo Wings 0 Southern KY SubVets 11 West Kentucky Rams 0 Atwood Fighting' Amish 8 Banklick Swamp Gas 0 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 0 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 6 Bardstown Butchers 0 Mississippi Thrill ® 0 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 0 Indo Savages ® 3 Big Creek Moonshiners ® 0 Junction City Jailcats 3 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 0 Maysville Split Ends ® 0 BG Trash Talkers 0 Bushwood Country Club Gophers 0 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 10 Jungle Junkies 0
November 21, 200817 yr Author Correct me if I'm wrong Godot, but If i win this week and Namecips loses, we'll be tied and I'll win based on the tiebreaker, correct? If so, let's go Fighters, Legends want a 4-Peat. :lol: The National Conference Playoff Picture Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (9-4) – clinched a playoff spot: a win clinches the Northern Division Championship; if they lose the Legends must lose for them to win Division Louisville Legends (8-5) – clinched a playoff spot; can win the Northern Division Championship with a win and a loss by the Mean Machine Your correct
November 21, 200817 yr Florence Fighters 11 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 0 Who played for you last night MJ?
November 21, 200817 yr Correct me if I'm wrong Godot, but If i win this week and Namecips loses, we'll be tied and I'll win based on the tiebreaker, correct? If so, let's go Fighters, Legends want a 4-Peat. :lol: Also, I hate to see the Thuggs in the bottom four and out of the National League next year. The past 4-5 years the Northern Division has been without a doubt the most fun to play in and breaking it up is a tough pill to swallow. It's been fun ragging on each other the past couple seasons and I'll miss having a quality player such as himself battling it out with us. Go out and do your thing next season in the American Conference and get yourself back in the big boy league, it won't be the same without having you to beat up on. That's a big IF
November 21, 200817 yr Florence Fighters 11 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 0 Who played for you last night MJ? Cedric Benson and Santonio Holmes for 2 and a half quarters. If he didn't get rocked by Crocker he could have put up another 50-60 yards last night. He was killing the Bengals.
November 23, 200817 yr Author The Sunday Morning Line Louisa Lumber at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (-13.9) Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® at Auxier RiverRats (-6.7) Florence Fighters (-13.2) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine Huggs Thuggs at Louisville Legends (-29.0) Fleming Hooligans ® (-0.6) at East End Evolution Shelby Cards (-24.1) at Richmond Outsiders Possum Trot WarHogs (-13.5) at Kalamazoo Wings Southern KY SubVets (-4.8) at West Kentucky Rams Atwood Fighting' Amish at Banklick Swamp Gas (-3.2) Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® at Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (-6.0) Bardstown Butchers at Mississippi Thrill ® (-16.5) Paducah Rabbit Fists ® at Indo Savages ® (-7.2) Big Creek Moonshiners ® (-9.7) at Junction City Jailcats Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® at Maysville Split Ends ® (-14.9) BG Trash Talkers at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-12.3) Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (-6.0) at Jungle Junkies
November 23, 200817 yr Willie Parker is the softest back in the NFL.. And people wonder why they drafted Mendenhall as high as they did.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.