Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

I'll be safe after I win the Championship this year. :D

  • Replies 182
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be safe after I win the Championship this year. :D

 

Guess you're going to be disappointed and have to wait at least one more year:p

Looks like the mouth of the south will be making a trip to the playoffs and a return trip to league next year, much to the dismay of a few lesser competitors.:sssh:

  • Author

The American Conference Playoff Picture

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (11-2) – clinched the Shelby Division Championship

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (8-5) – clinched a playoff spot; a win clinches the Boone Division Championship; a loss by less then 4 points and wins the Division

 

Big Creek Moonshiners ® (8-5) – clinched a playoff spot; a win clinches the Clay Division Championship; if they lose the Whodeys must lose for them to win Division

 

Mississippi Thrill ® (8-5) – clinched a playoff spot; a win clinches the Harrod Division Championship; if they lose the Rabitt Fists must lose for them to win Division

 

 

Maysville Split Ends ® (7-6) – in the playoffs with a win; if they lose, they need a loss by the Swamp Gas, Jailcats or Rabbit Fists

 

Banklick Swamp Gas (7-6) – in the playoffs with a win; a win by 5 or more points and wins the Boone Division Championship; if they lose, they need a loss by the Jailcats or Rabbit Fists

 

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (7-6) – in the playoffs with a win; can win the Clay Division with a win and a Moonshiners loss; if they lose, they need a loss by the Swamp Gas, Jailcats or Rabbit Fists

 

Junction City Jailcats (7-6) – in the playoffs with a win; if they lose, they need a loss by the Swamp Gas and Rabbit Fists

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (7-6) – in the playoffs with a win; can win the Harrod Division with a win and a Thrill loss; if they lose it’s a long shot to make the playoffs

 

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (6-7) – need to win and have losses by several teams to have a shot at the playoffs

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (6-7) – need to win and have losses by several teams to have a shot at the playoffs

Thanks Godot, that is a lot of work. You get my vote for commissioner of the year !

I hate my RB situation...looks like I might have to start Cedric Benson against the Steelers and I am not really excited about that in a must win week.

I hate my RB situation...looks like I might have to start Cedric Benson against the Steelers and I am not really excited about that in a must win week.

 

:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa:ylsuper::D

I hate my RB situation...looks like I might have to start Cedric Benson against the Steelers and I am not really excited about that in a must win week.

 

Did you also happen to notice that Westbrook was a SIT on CBS's Start 'Em/Sit 'Em article?:D

The QB I inherited was Vince Young and in retrospect I should have kept Reggie Bush, but oh well, hopefully next year I can get some decent RB's

 

He was not kept in either conference

Did you also happen to notice that Westbrook was a SIT on CBS's Start 'Em/Sit 'Em article?:D

 

No, but I did read USA Today and there were calling him a bust for this week as well. A bad ankle plus Ravens run defense equals no playoffs for the Florence Fighters.

No, but I did read USA Today and there were calling him a bust for this week as well. A bad ankle plus Ravens run defense equals no playoffs for the Florence Fighters.

 

If it's any consolation, Jackson isn't playing this weekend either.

You should bench a couple of your studs to make the North Division look better, lol.

You should bench a couple of your studs to make the North Division look better, lol.

 

Studs? What roster are you looking at?;)

Since my chances of winning this week, or any week in the foreseeable future for that matter, are about 5%, I'm officially on the Amish and Savages bandwagon....:lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong Godot, but If i win this week and Namecips loses, we'll be tied and I'll win based on the tiebreaker, correct? If so, let's go Fighters, Legends want a 4-Peat. :lol:

 

Also, I hate to see the Thuggs in the bottom four and out of the National League next year. The past 4-5 years the Northern Division has been without a doubt the most fun to play in and breaking it up is a tough pill to swallow. It's been fun ragging on each other the past couple seasons and I'll miss having a quality player such as himself battling it out with us. Go out and do your thing next season in the American Conference and get yourself back in the big boy league, it won't be the same without having you to beat up on. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.