Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

  • Author

News Release

 

 

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOILET BOWL PLAYOFFS

 

 

League Office – There will be a new playoff bracket added to the league playoff system. The four teams from each conference that are scheduled for replacement next year will play in a tournament of their own. This will be called the Toilet Bowl. The winner of the Toilet Bowl will earn the right to stay where they are and not be moved, or moved out.

 

The teams will be seeded one through eight. The pairings will be #1 vs #8, #2 vs #7, #3 vs #6, and #4 vs #5. In the second round the highest seeded team will play the lowest remaining seed, while the second highest seeded team will play the other remaining seed. The winners of these 2 games will advance to the Toilet Bowl game.

  • Replies 182
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Playoffs start next week?
yes they do
Must win for the fists today!

 

Same here. I think if I lose I'm out and it looks like I am going to lose.

The Rusty Ankles are going for their first 10 win season, and 1st place in the conference today. Let's go Rusty Ankles!!!

News Release

 

 

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOILET BOWL PLAYOFFS

 

 

League Office – There will be a new playoff bracket added to the league playoff system. The four teams from each conference that are scheduled for replacement next year will play in a tournament of their own. This will be called the Toilet Bowl. The winner of the Toilet Bowl will earn the right to stay where they are and not be moved, or moved out.

 

The teams will be seeded one through eight. The pairings will be #1 vs #8, #2 vs #7, #3 vs #6, and #4 vs #5. In the second round the highest seeded team will play the lowest remaining seed, while the second highest seeded team will play the other remaining seed. The winners of these 2 games will advance to the Toilet Bowl game.

 

Won't affect me this year, but I think that is a pretty fun idea, lol.

 

And I will tell you one thing that makes me extremely frustrated about fantasy football. When it's third and long in field goal range, and then the team has a turnover, so he doesn't get a chance to kick...really frustrates me, lol. If I lose by three this week me and Thomas Jones are going to have a big problem, lol.

McNabb and his turnovers lately are killing Westbrook's numbers...and I tell you what it also doesn't help that I am gainst the Ravens Defense too.

Won't affect me this year, but I think that is a pretty fun idea, lol.

 

And I will tell you one thing that makes me extremely frustrated about fantasy football. When it's third and long in field goal range, and then the team has a turnover, so he doesn't get a chance to kick...really frustrates me, lol. If I lose by three this week me and Thomas Hones are going to have a big problem, lol.

:lol:

McNabb is going to single handidly make me lose this week and he isn't even on my fantasy team. Giving Baltimore more and more points on defense, continually putting my defense in terrible field position after they have been playing extremely well. Continually taking the ball out of Westrbook's hands by turning it over so many times.

 

If he doesn't get this turned around, my fantasy team will take a loss and so will the Eagles this week.

Thank you Andy Reid, McNabb, and Kolb for making my star RB absolutely pointless. Ball is on the one yard line and you don't even give him a chance to score. Absolutely ridiculous.

 

You have absolutely no idea how irate I am right now....

 

Why in the world do you not even give your star running back a chance to run that ball in for the TD? Why?

I agree MJ how stupid are they. Thank God Pennington is having a great day for me. I need this win.

I don't think Andy Reid or McNabb are going to be there next season....

I agree MJ how stupid are they. Thank God Pennington is having a great day for me. I need this win.

 

I just don't understand. Year in and year out he his always up there in total yards as well as TD's. The ball is on the one yard line and you try a QB sneak (that's fine, I understand)...but then run a playaction and throw a pick. At least give the guy a shot. Give your o-line some confidence.

 

I am disgusted right now.

To bad they dont' give points for blocks cause I feel like that is almost all Westbrook does anymore...no wonder he is so banged up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.