Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

Keeping Anderson cost me my season and basically ruined my draft. I could have had Portis first and my draft would have been completely different. Colston was my 2nd pick...

  • Replies 182
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woulda, coulda, shoulda..........................IF:D

Looking for a RB. Most of you should be recieving some offers soon.

Looking for a RB. Most of you should be recieving some offers soon.

It wouldn't let me approve the trade you sent. It would have put you over the roster limit.

Losing Brady killed you. I didn't keep anyone off the team I inherited and got Portis in the 1rst.

I had Brady. I've had him since the first year of this league. Injuries have killed my team this year.

It wouldn't let me approve the trade you sent. It would have put you over the roster limit.

 

I can fix that!

Keeping Anderson cost me my season and basically ruined my draft. I could have had Portis first and my draft would have been completely different. Colston was my 2nd pick...

 

I got Braylon Edwards in the 2nd he been a disappointment. I don't care how you draft, LUCK is the biggest factor IMO.

With One Game Remaining Before the Playoffs

 

 

National Conference

 

#1 Seed – Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (9-4) – Eastern Division Champion +2

#2 Seed – West Kentucky Rams (9-4) – Western Division Champion

#3 Seed – Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (9-4) – Northern Division Champion -2

#4 Seed – Fleming Hooligans ® (7-6) – Central Division Champion

#5 Seed – Louisville Legends (8-5) +1

#6 Seed – Possum Trot WarHogs (8-5) -1

#7 Seed – Southern KY SubVets (7-6)

#8 Seed – Florence Fighters (7-6)

 

 

One Game Out of the Mix at (6-7)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ®

Shelby Cards

 

 

Everyone else has been eliminated from the playoffs

 

I can't believe I'm going to miss the playoffs with:

Orton/Quinn

Addai/Slayton/LJ

Jennings/B.Marshall

Winslow

Chargers

That has to be the best team to not make the playoffs since we've been doing this. I'm bummed!

I got Braylon Edwards in the 2nd he been a disappointment. I don't care how you draft, LUCK is the biggest factor IMO.

 

Luck is huge, but I think if anything in this league of 16, depth really goes a long way. Sometimes getting that depth is luck.

Luck is huge, but I think if anything in this league of 16, depth really goes a long way. Sometimes getting that depth is luck.

You mean like picking up Slayton in the 14th round? Oh yeah! :banana:

This matchup hasn't gone well for me the past few times. :irked:

 

It doesn't get much closer than .4, I always expect a good game when I'm facing the Swamp Gas. Ronnie Brown was very upset that I didn't give him the start over Lewis this week. I hope this doesn't affect team chemistry, one win will put us in the playoffs.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda..........................IF:D

 

The exact same thing I was thinking lol.

  • Author
What teams are on the bubble going into the last week?
I don’t like being negative, but since you ask.

 

The Bubble Team Outlook

 

 

National

 

1. Kalamazoo Wings (2-11) – Locked into the Bottom Four

2. Huggs Thuggs (2-11) – Locked into the Bottom Four

3. Auxier RiverRats (4-9) – Can get out of the Bottom Four with a win and loses by two of the following two teams; Outsiders, Lumber, or Evolution

4. Richmond Outsiders (5-8) – Can get out of the Bottom Four with a win and loses by the Lumber or Evolution

5. Louisa Lumber (5-8) – Win and stays out of the Bottom Four

6. East End Evolution (5-8) – Win and stays out of the Bottom Four

 

American

 

1. BG Trash Talkers (4-9) – Locked into the Bottom Four

2. Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (5-8) – Must win and have losses by the Butchers and Savages

3. Bardstown Butchers (5-8) – Must win, Savages must lose, and Prowlers-Junkies must tie.

4. Indo Savages ® (5-8) – Must win, Butchers must lose, and Prowlers-Junkies must tie.

5. Jungle Junkies (5-8) – Must win and have loses by the Butchers and Savages

6. Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (6-7) – A win keeps them out of danger

7. Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (6-7) – A win keeps them out of danger

  • Author
So based on this, I'm assuming that the 8 current playoff teams and the Rabbit Fists are all safe for next year...Correct?
On further review, yes.
  • Author

NEWS LEAK:

 

There is a Bubble Team announcement due to be released soon from the league office that will cause excitement and make one team very happy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.